Chantelle Houghton net worth: Chantelle Houghton is an English TV personality and model who has a net worth of $2 million. Chantelle Houghton gained her net worth through appearing as a 'non-celebrity' on Celebrity Big Brother 6, where she won the show. Before her entrance into the Big Brother House, Essex girl Houghton briefly did glamour modelling and also a worked for a look-a-like agency (portraying Paris Hilton). Houghton gained prominence after her much-publicized on-screen romance with Ordinary Boys singer Samuel Preston. The couple got married in August 2006 – however by November 2007, the pair was divorced. She re-entered the house for the last ever Big Brother, where she came third place. Houghton signed a £30,000 deal with Random House for her autobiography called Living the Dream. The 2006 publication sold 50,000 copies. She also worked for OK! Magazine and New! Magazine as BB8's columnist as well as appearing on popular British programs and becoming the face of La Senza Underwear range. Houghton also fronted PETA's campaign, Fight Impotence, Go Vegetarian. Despite her 'dipsy' personality, Houghton left school at 15 with seven GCSEs then worked in a bank as an insurance sales rep. She has a daughter Dolly Reid (born 2012) with TV personality Alex Reid.
Chantelle Houghton Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chantelle Houghton against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1983
Presenter, Model, TV Personality
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Chantelle Vivien Houghton, Chantelle, Chantelle Preston
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.