Chantelle Houghton net worth: Chantelle Houghton is an English TV personality and model who has a net worth of $2 million. Chantelle Houghton gained her net worth through appearing as a 'non-celebrity' on Celebrity Big Brother 6, where she won the show. Before her entrance into the Big Brother House, Essex girl Houghton briefly did glamour modelling and also a worked for a look-a-like agency (portraying Paris Hilton). Houghton gained prominence after her much-publicized on-screen romance with Ordinary Boys singer Samuel Preston. The couple got married in August 2006 – however by November 2007, the pair was divorced. She re-entered the house for the last ever Big Brother, where she came third place. Houghton signed a £30,000 deal with Random House for her autobiography called Living the Dream. The 2006 publication sold 50,000 copies. She also worked for OK! Magazine and New! Magazine as BB8's columnist as well as appearing on popular British programs and becoming the face of La Senza Underwear range. Houghton also fronted PETA's campaign, Fight Impotence, Go Vegetarian. Despite her 'dipsy' personality, Houghton left school at 15 with seven GCSEs then worked in a bank as an insurance sales rep. She has a daughter Dolly Reid (born 2012) with TV personality Alex Reid.
Chantelle Houghton Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chantelle Houghton against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1983 (32 years old)
Presenter, Model, TV Personality
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Chantelle Vivien Houghton, Chantelle, Chantelle Preston
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.