Chantelle Houghton net worth: Chantelle Houghton is an English TV personality and model who has a net worth of $2 million. Chantelle Houghton gained her net worth through appearing as a 'non-celebrity' on Celebrity Big Brother 6, where she won the show. Before her entrance into the Big Brother House, Essex girl Houghton briefly did glamour modelling and also a worked for a look-a-like agency (portraying Paris Hilton). Houghton gained prominence after her much-publicized on-screen romance with Ordinary Boys singer Samuel Preston. The couple got married in August 2006 – however by November 2007, the pair was divorced. She re-entered the house for the last ever Big Brother, where she came third place. Houghton signed a £30,000 deal with Random House for her autobiography called Living the Dream. The 2006 publication sold 50,000 copies. She also worked for OK! Magazine and New! Magazine as BB8's columnist as well as appearing on popular British programs and becoming the face of La Senza Underwear range. Houghton also fronted PETA's campaign, Fight Impotence, Go Vegetarian. Despite her 'dipsy' personality, Houghton left school at 15 with seven GCSEs then worked in a bank as an insurance sales rep. She has a daughter Dolly Reid (born 2012) with TV personality Alex Reid.
Chantelle Houghton Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chantelle Houghton against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1983 (32 years old)
Presenter, Model, TV Personality
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Chantelle Vivien Houghton, Chantelle, Chantelle Preston
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.