Candice Swanepoel Net Worth: Candice Swanepoel is a South African fashion model who has a net worth of $19 million. Candice Swanepoel was born October 20, 1988 in Mooi River, Natal Province, South Africa. She is best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. Candice Swanepoel was spotted by model scout Kevin Ellise at a flea market in Durban, South Africa at the age of 15. Within a year she had appeared in Italian Vogue and was walking catwalks for major designers. Swanepoel has since appeared on the covers of international editions of Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and many other magazines. In 2007 she first appeared in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on American TV and her signature wide-set, pale blue eyes and plump lips put her in the modeling fast lane with a new career with Victoria's Secret as an 'angel'. She appeared in the 2008-10 editions of the show as well. In 2013, Swanepoel was named the cover model of the coveted Victoria's Secret Swim Catalogue. Swanepoel was also chosen to wear the "Fantasy Bra" in the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The $10 million bra, named the "Royal Fantasy Bra," was created by Mouawad (a privately held international jewelry company). The bra and its matching belt featured over 4,200 precious gems, including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires and set in 18 carat gold with a 52-carat ruby at the center. The "Royal Fantasy Bra" is the most expensive Fantasy Bra since the 2005 "Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra" formerly worn by model Gisele Bündchen. Swanepoel was voted No. 61 in 2010 and No. 62 in 2011 in FHM's annual "100 Sexiest Women in the World" poll and No. 1 in 2014 Maxim's "Hot 100 List". In 2012, she came in 10th on the Forbes top-earning models list.
Candice Swanepoel Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Candice Swanepoel against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 20, 1988 (27 years old)
Model, Fashion Model, Supermodel
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.