Candice Swanepoel Net Worth: Candice Swanepoel is a South African fashion model who has a net worth of $19 million. Candice Swanepoel was born October 20, 1988 in Mooi River, Natal Province, South Africa. She is best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. Candice Swanepoel was spotted by model scout Kevin Ellise at a flea market in Durban, South Africa at the age of 15. Within a year she had appeared in Italian Vogue and was walking catwalks for major designers. Swanepoel has since appeared on the covers of international editions of Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and many other magazines. In 2007 she first appeared in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on American TV and her signature wide-set, pale blue eyes and plump lips put her in the modeling fast lane with a new career with Victoria's Secret as an 'angel'. She appeared in the 2008-10 editions of the show as well. In 2013, Swanepoel was named the cover model of the coveted Victoria's Secret Swim Catalogue. Swanepoel was also chosen to wear the "Fantasy Bra" in the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The $10 million bra, named the "Royal Fantasy Bra," was created by Mouawad (a privately held international jewelry company). The bra and its matching belt featured over 4,200 precious gems, including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires and set in 18 carat gold with a 52-carat ruby at the center. The "Royal Fantasy Bra" is the most expensive Fantasy Bra since the 2005 "Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra" formerly worn by model Gisele Bündchen. Swanepoel was voted No. 61 in 2010 and No. 62 in 2011 in FHM's annual "100 Sexiest Women in the World" poll and No. 1 in 2014 Maxim's "Hot 100 List". In 2012, she came in 10th on the Forbes top-earning models list.
Candice Swanepoel Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Candice Swanepoel against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 20, 1988 (27 years old)
Model, Fashion Model, Supermodel
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?