Candice Swanepoel Net Worth: Candice Swanepoel is a South African fashion model who has a net worth of $19 million. Candice Swanepoel was born October 20, 1988 in Mooi River, Natal Province, South Africa. She is best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. Candice Swanepoel was spotted by model scout Kevin Ellise at a flea market in Durban, South Africa at the age of 15. Within a year she had appeared in Italian Vogue and was walking catwalks for major designers. Swanepoel has since appeared on the covers of international editions of Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and many other magazines. In 2007 she first appeared in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on American TV and her signature wide-set, pale blue eyes and plump lips put her in the modeling fast lane with a new career with Victoria's Secret as an 'angel'. She appeared in the 2008-10 editions of the show as well. In 2013, Swanepoel was named the cover model of the coveted Victoria's Secret Swim Catalogue. Swanepoel was also chosen to wear the "Fantasy Bra" in the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The $10 million bra, named the "Royal Fantasy Bra," was created by Mouawad (a privately held international jewelry company). The bra and its matching belt featured over 4,200 precious gems, including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires and set in 18 carat gold with a 52-carat ruby at the center. The "Royal Fantasy Bra" is the most expensive Fantasy Bra since the 2005 "Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra" formerly worn by model Gisele Bündchen. Swanepoel was voted No. 61 in 2010 and No. 62 in 2011 in FHM's annual "100 Sexiest Women in the World" poll and No. 1 in 2014 Maxim's "Hot 100 List". In 2012, she came in 10th on the Forbes top-earning models list.
Candice Swanepoel Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Candice Swanepoel against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 20, 1988 (27 years old)
Model, Fashion Model, Supermodel
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.