Candice Swanepoel Net Worth: Candice Swanepoel is a South African fashion model who has a net worth of $19 million. Candice Swanepoel was born October 20, 1988 in Mooi River, Natal Province, South Africa. She is best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. Candice Swanepoel was spotted by model scout Kevin Ellise at a flea market in Durban, South Africa at the age of 15. Within a year she had appeared in Italian Vogue and was walking catwalks for major designers. Swanepoel has since appeared on the covers of international editions of Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and many other magazines. In 2007 she first appeared in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on American TV and her signature wide-set, pale blue eyes and plump lips put her in the modeling fast lane with a new career with Victoria's Secret as an 'angel'. She appeared in the 2008-10 editions of the show as well. In 2013, Swanepoel was named the cover model of the coveted Victoria's Secret Swim Catalogue. Swanepoel was also chosen to wear the "Fantasy Bra" in the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The $10 million bra, named the "Royal Fantasy Bra," was created by Mouawad (a privately held international jewelry company). The bra and its matching belt featured over 4,200 precious gems, including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires and set in 18 carat gold with a 52-carat ruby at the center. The "Royal Fantasy Bra" is the most expensive Fantasy Bra since the 2005 "Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra" formerly worn by model Gisele Bündchen. Swanepoel was voted No. 61 in 2010 and No. 62 in 2011 in FHM's annual "100 Sexiest Women in the World" poll and No. 1 in 2014 Maxim's "Hot 100 List". In 2012, she came in 10th on the Forbes top-earning models list.
Candice Swanepoel Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Candice Swanepoel against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 20, 1988 (27 years old)
Model, Fashion Model, Supermodel
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.