Brittny Gastineau net worth: Brittny Gastineau is an American model and television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in New York, New York, Brittny Gastineau began college at the University of Alabama, before deciding to return to New York to focus on a career in modeling. She signed with Elite Model Management almost immediately, and began her professional modeling career with a spread in Stuff Magazine. She went on to serve as a runway model for such designers as Anna Sui, Anne Bowen, and Yumi Katsura, among others. She has also appeared in campaigns for L'Oreal, Ed Hardy, and MAC Cosmetics. She has appeared on the covers of such magazines as Hamptons and Lucire. She gained more widespread fame when she and her mother began appearing on the E! Network reality series, "The Gastineau Girls" in 2005. She has also appeared on "Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive", "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", "The Hills", and "Cribs".
Brittny Gastineau Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brittny Gastineau against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Brittny Amanda Erin Gastineau, Brit
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.