Brigette Bardot net worth: Brigette Bardot is a French actress, former fashion model, and singer who has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. Bridget Bardot was born in 1934 in Paris, France. She is well known for her animal rights activism. She was a ballet dancer as a child and young woman, and in 1949 she modeled in her first fashion show. By 1950, at the age of 15, she was on the cover of the March issue of Elle Magazine, which garnered the attention of film director Roger Vadim whom she married in 1952 when she was 18 years old. Bardot was one of a few European actresses who were recognizable in the United States. From 1952 to 1956 she appeared in 17 films, generally lightweight romantic dramas in which she played an nude or nearly nude ingénue or siren. She has been recognized both for her acting and modeling work, and for her animal rights activism. She was nominated for multiple acting awards and appeared in over 40 films. Bardot retired in 1973, just before her 39th birthday. In recent years, her star has diminished somewhat due to multiple charges for "inciting racial hatred" during rallies in France.
Brigitte Bardot Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 28, 1934
Singer, Model, Actor, Activist
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Bridgitte Bardot, Camille Javal, `BB`, Brigitte Anne-Marie Bardot, BB, Bichette
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Brigitte Bardot Earnings
Click to Expand
- Come Dance with Me!$200,000
- Love Is My Profession$75,000
- La Parisienne$25,000
- ...And God Created Woman$15,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!