Brigette Bardot net worth: Brigette Bardot is a French actress, former fashion model, and singer who has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. Bridget Bardot was born in 1934 in Paris, France. She is well known for her animal rights activism. She was a ballet dancer as a child and young woman, and in 1949 she modeled in her first fashion show. By 1950, at the age of 15, she was on the cover of the March issue of Elle Magazine, which garnered the attention of film director Roger Vadim whom she married in 1952 when she was 18 years old. Bardot was one of a few European actresses who were recognizable in the United States. From 1952 to 1956 she appeared in 17 films, generally lightweight romantic dramas in which she played an nude or nearly nude ingénue or siren. She has been recognized both for her acting and modeling work, and for her animal rights activism. She was nominated for multiple acting awards and appeared in over 40 films. Bardot retired in 1973, just before her 39th birthday. In recent years, her star has diminished somewhat due to multiple charges for "inciting racial hatred" during rallies in France.
Brigitte Bardot Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 28, 1934 (81 years old)
Singer, Model, Actor, Activist
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Bridgitte Bardot, Camille Javal, `BB`, Brigitte Anne-Marie Bardot, BB, Bichette
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brigitte Bardot Earnings
Click to Expand
- Come Dance with Me!$200,000
- Love Is My Profession$75,000
- La Parisienne$25,000
- ...And God Created Woman$15,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?