Brigette Bardot net worth: Brigette Bardot is a French actress, former fashion model, and singer who has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. Bridget Bardot was born in 1934 in Paris, France. She is well known for her animal rights activism. She was a ballet dancer as a child and young woman, and in 1949 she modeled in her first fashion show. By 1950, at the age of 15, she was on the cover of the March issue of Elle Magazine, which garnered the attention of film director Roger Vadim whom she married in 1952 when she was 18 years old. Bardot was one of a few European actresses who were recognizable in the United States. From 1952 to 1956 she appeared in 17 films, generally lightweight romantic dramas in which she played an nude or nearly nude ingénue or siren. She has been recognized both for her acting and modeling work, and for her animal rights activism. She was nominated for multiple acting awards and appeared in over 40 films. Bardot retired in 1973, just before her 39th birthday. In recent years, her star has diminished somewhat due to multiple charges for "inciting racial hatred" during rallies in France.
Brigitte Bardot Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 28, 1934
Singer, Model, Actor, Activist
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Bridgitte Bardot, Camille Javal, `BB`, Brigitte Anne-Marie Bardot, BB, Bichette
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Brigitte Bardot Earnings
Click to Expand
- Come Dance with Me!$200,000
- Love Is My Profession$75,000
- La Parisienne$25,000
- ...And God Created Woman$15,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.