Brenda Song net worth: Brenda Song is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Carmichael, California, Brenda Song began her career as a model when she was still in elementary school. She was spotted by an agent while out shopping with her family, and by age six, was appearing in national commercials. Her early commercials included spots for Little Caesars and Barbie. She transitioned to film and television in the mid-90s, appearing in such projects as the children's series, "Fudge", the Hulk Hogan film, "Santa with Muscles", and "100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd". In 2005, she was cast in the role that would bring her the most recognition, as London Tipton on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". She played the role until 2008, and then continued with the same character on the spin-off series, "The Suite Life on Deck". She has also appeared in a string of films, including "A Cinderella Story", "College Road Trip", "The Social Network", "The Suite Life Movie", and "Pixie Hollow Games".
Brenda Song Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1988
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Model, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Brenda Julietta Song, BS, B, Bren, Bren S, B. Song, Brenda J. Song
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Brenda Song Earnings
- The Suite Life on Deck$3,500,000
- Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior$1,200,000
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody$2,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.