Brenda Song net worth: Brenda Song is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Carmichael, California, Brenda Song began her career as a model when she was still in elementary school. She was spotted by an agent while out shopping with her family, and by age six, was appearing in national commercials. Her early commercials included spots for Little Caesars and Barbie. She transitioned to film and television in the mid-90s, appearing in such projects as the children's series, "Fudge", the Hulk Hogan film, "Santa with Muscles", and "100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd". In 2005, she was cast in the role that would bring her the most recognition, as London Tipton on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". She played the role until 2008, and then continued with the same character on the spin-off series, "The Suite Life on Deck". She has also appeared in a string of films, including "A Cinderella Story", "College Road Trip", "The Social Network", "The Suite Life Movie", and "Pixie Hollow Games".
Brenda Song Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1988
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Model, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Brenda Julietta Song, BS, B, Bren, Bren S, B. Song, Brenda J. Song
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Brenda Song Earnings
- The Suite Life on Deck$3,500,000
- Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior$1,200,000
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody$2,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?