Beth Ostrosky Stern net worth: Beth Ostrosky Stern is an American model and wife of Howard Stern who has a net worth of $1.5 million. She gained her net worth as an actress and TV personality. Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ostrosky was a model whilst in high school. She moved to New York to further her modelling career and has landed modelling contracts with major fashion houses. The blonde pinup then appeared in films and TV adverts. Ostrosky Stern film debut was the 1996 comedy Flirting with Disaster, starring Ben Stiller. From appearing in her first film, she progressed to more prominent roles on the big and small screen: she appeared in the independent film, Whipped (2000), as well as appearing in TV series Filter and Casino Cinema. Ostrosky Stern also has her own line of calendars and is a regular on several men magazines. She was placed in FHM's poll 100 sexist women of the year in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2007. Ostrosky Stern married TV personality Howard Stern back in 2008.
Beth Ostrosky Stern Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Beth Ostrosky Stern against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Beth Ostrosky Stern
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1972
Fashion Model, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth A. Ostrosky, Beth Anne Ostrosky-Stern, Beth O., Beth A. Ostrosky, Beth Ostrosky, Beth Stern, Elizabeth Anne Ostrosky
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Is Jordan Spieth The Next Michael Jordan Or Lionel Messi? Here's Why Some Say Yes.Jordan Spieth did more in four weeks than many golfers have in an entire PGA Tour career. Let's break down Speith's year and the years ahead.