Beth Ostrosky Stern net worth: Beth Ostrosky Stern is an American model and wife of Howard Stern who has a net worth of $10 million. Beth Ostrosky earned her net worth and fame as an actress and TV personality. Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ostrosky was a model whilst in high school. She moved to New York to further her modelling career and has landed modelling contracts with major fashion houses. The blonde pinup then appeared in films and TV adverts. Ostrosky Stern film debut was the 1996 comedy Flirting with Disaster, starring Ben Stiller. From appearing in her first film, she progressed to more prominent roles on the big and small screen: she appeared in the independent film, Whipped (2000), as well as appearing in TV series Filter and Casino Cinema. Ostrosky Stern also has her own line of calendars and is a regular on several men magazines. She was placed in FHM's poll 100 sexist women of the year in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2007. Ostrosky Stern married TV personality Howard Stern back in 2008.
Beth Ostrosky Stern Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Beth Ostrosky Stern against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Beth Ostrosky Stern
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1972 (43 years old)
Fashion Model, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth A. Ostrosky, Beth Anne Ostrosky-Stern, Beth O., Beth A. Ostrosky, Beth Ostrosky, Beth Stern, Elizabeth Anne Ostrosky
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Dells Sells Software Assets For More Than $2 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.