Beth Ostrosky Stern net worth: Beth Ostrosky Stern is an American model and wife of Howard Stern who has a net worth of $10 million. Beth Ostrosky earned her net worth and fame as an actress and TV personality. Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ostrosky was a model whilst in high school. She moved to New York to further her modelling career and has landed modelling contracts with major fashion houses. The blonde pinup then appeared in films and TV adverts. Ostrosky Stern film debut was the 1996 comedy Flirting with Disaster, starring Ben Stiller. From appearing in her first film, she progressed to more prominent roles on the big and small screen: she appeared in the independent film, Whipped (2000), as well as appearing in TV series Filter and Casino Cinema. Ostrosky Stern also has her own line of calendars and is a regular on several men magazines. She was placed in FHM's poll 100 sexist women of the year in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2007. Ostrosky Stern married TV personality Howard Stern back in 2008.
Beth Ostrosky Stern Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Beth Ostrosky Stern against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Beth Ostrosky Stern
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1972 (43 years old)
Fashion Model, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth A. Ostrosky, Beth Anne Ostrosky-Stern, Beth O., Beth A. Ostrosky, Beth Ostrosky, Beth Stern, Elizabeth Anne Ostrosky
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.