Beth Ostrosky Stern net worth: Beth Ostrosky Stern is an American model and wife of Howard Stern who has a net worth of $1.5 million. She gained her net worth as an actress and TV personality. Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ostrosky was a model whilst in high school. She moved to New York to further her modelling career and has landed modelling contracts with major fashion houses. The blonde pinup then appeared in films and TV adverts. Ostrosky Stern film debut was the 1996 comedy Flirting with Disaster, starring Ben Stiller. From appearing in her first film, she progressed to more prominent roles on the big and small screen: she appeared in the independent film, Whipped (2000), as well as appearing in TV series Filter and Casino Cinema. Ostrosky Stern also has her own line of calendars and is a regular on several men magazines. She was placed in FHM's poll 100 sexist women of the year in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2007. Ostrosky Stern married TV personality Howard Stern back in 2008.
Beth Ostrosky Stern Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Beth Ostrosky Stern against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Beth Ostrosky Stern
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1972 (43 years old)
Fashion Model, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth A. Ostrosky, Beth Anne Ostrosky-Stern, Beth O., Beth A. Ostrosky, Beth Ostrosky, Beth Stern, Elizabeth Anne Ostrosky
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Few People Knew Jordan Spieth Before Last Year, And Now He'll Make Nearly $50 Million In 2015. How Has He Done It?on Oct 4, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyronon Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.