Alessandra Ambrosio Net Worth: Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian model who has a net worth of $50 million. Alessandra Ambrosio was born April 11, 1981 in Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She is best known for her modeling work for Victoria's Secret. Ambrosio has been modeling since the age of 12 and had already modeled for the likes of (Brazilian) Elle magazine and been on the cover of elite magazines such as Cosmopolitan, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire and Vogue by the time she was selected by Victoria's Secret to be the face of their 'Pink' line in 2004. In 2005, she walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show runway wearing lingerie made entirely out of candy. In the 2008 edition of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, she walked the runway three months after giving birth to her first child and opened the show the following year in 2009. The 2011 show saw her wearing the heaviest wings (30 lb) ever made for the show while pregnant with her second child. In 2012, Ambrosio was chosen to wear the Fantasy Bra. The Floral Fantasy Bra, created by London Jewelers, featured amethysts, rubies, sapphires and diamonds (including a 20-carat white diamond in the center), all set in rose and yellow gold, according to InStyle. There was also a matching belt adorned with more than 5,200 precious stones. Alessandra Ambrosio is often cited by the popular media as one of the world's sexiest women. As a Victoria's Secret Angel, she was chosen as one of People magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in the World in May 2007.
Alessandra Ambrosio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alessandra Ambrosio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1981 (35 years old)
Fashion Model, Supermodel, Actor
5 ft 9 in (1.765 m)
112 lbs (51 kg)
Ale, Alessandra Corine Ambr�, alessandra_ambrosio, Alessandra Corine Ambr?sio
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract Everon Apr 27, 2016
Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less Moneyon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 8340 years ago, Ozzie and Daniel Silna lucked into what eventually became the best sports business deal of all time, netting them $800 million. Ozzie just died at the age of 83.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long SnapperAt just 22 years of age, Jordan Spieth has been a valuable part of Under Armour's roster. The reason he signed with Under Armour in particular is thanks to an interesting relationship.