Alessandra Ambrosio Net Worth: Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian model who has a net worth of $50 million. Alessandra Ambrosio was born April 11, 1981 in Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She is best known for her modeling work for Victoria's Secret. Ambrosio has been modeling since the age of 12 and had already modeled for the likes of (Brazilian) Elle magazine and been on the cover of elite magazines such as Cosmopolitan, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire and Vogue by the time she was selected by Victoria's Secret to be the face of their 'Pink' line in 2004. In 2005, she walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show runway wearing lingerie made entirely out of candy. In the 2008 edition of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, she walked the runway three months after giving birth to her first child and opened the show the following year in 2009. The 2011 show saw her wearing the heaviest wings (30 lb) ever made for the show while pregnant with her second child. In 2012, Ambrosio was chosen to wear the Fantasy Bra. The Floral Fantasy Bra, created by London Jewelers, featured amethysts, rubies, sapphires and diamonds (including a 20-carat white diamond in the center), all set in rose and yellow gold, according to InStyle. There was also a matching belt adorned with more than 5,200 precious stones. Alessandra Ambrosio is often cited by the popular media as one of the world's sexiest women. As a Victoria's Secret Angel, she was chosen as one of People magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in the World in May 2007.
Alessandra Ambrosio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alessandra Ambrosio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1981 (34 years old)
Fashion Model, Supermodel, Actor
5 ft 9 in (1.765 m)
112 lbs (51 kg)
Ale, Alessandra Corine Ambr�, alessandra_ambrosio, Alessandra Corine Ambr?sio
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up to date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.