Alessandra Ambrosio Net Worth: Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian model who has a net worth of $50 million. Alessandra Ambrosio was born April 11, 1981 in Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She is best known for her modeling work for Victoria's Secret. Ambrosio has been modeling since the age of 12 and had already modeled for the likes of (Brazilian) Elle magazine and been on the cover of elite magazines such as Cosmopolitan, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire and Vogue by the time she was selected by Victoria's Secret to be the face of their 'Pink' line in 2004. In 2005, she walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show runway wearing lingerie made entirely out of candy. In the 2008 edition of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, she walked the runway three months after giving birth to her first child and opened the show the following year in 2009. The 2011 show saw her wearing the heaviest wings (30 lb) ever made for the show while pregnant with her second child. In 2012, Ambrosio was chosen to wear the Fantasy Bra. The Floral Fantasy Bra, created by London Jewelers, featured amethysts, rubies, sapphires and diamonds (including a 20-carat white diamond in the center), all set in rose and yellow gold, according to InStyle. There was also a matching belt adorned with more than 5,200 precious stones. Alessandra Ambrosio is often cited by the popular media as one of the world's sexiest women. As a Victoria's Secret Angel, she was chosen as one of People magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in the World in May 2007.
Alessandra Ambrosio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alessandra Ambrosio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1981 (35 years old)
Fashion Model, Supermodel, Actor
5 ft 9 in (1.765 m)
112 lbs (51 kg)
Ale, Alessandra Corine Ambr�, alessandra_ambrosio, Alessandra Corine Ambr?sio
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.