Mikhail Baryshnikov net worth: Mikhail Baryshnikov is a Russian dancer, choreographer and actor who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born January 27, 1948 in Riga, Latvia, Mikhail Baryshnikov began his ballet dancing career in the Soviet Union, where he earned much respect in the '60s. Baryshnikov defected from Russia in 1974 in hopes of finding more opportunity to express himself creatively, as the Soviet Union at the time felt stifling to him during those communistic times. He worked with the American Ballet Theatre (ABT) until 1978 then went on to become the artistic director for the ABT in the '80s. Outside of ballet, Baryshnikov explored other aspects of the world of film and acting. He performed in the dance drama The Turning Point (1977 – starring Anne Bancroft and Shirley MacLaine) and starred opposite actor and dancer Gregory Hines in the 1985 dance drama White Nights. In 2004, Baryshnikov opened the Baryshnikov Arts Center in New York City, citing the center as "a gathering place for artists from all disciplines," according to the center's website. Between 2003 and 2004, Baryshnikov's acting career gained new momentum when he was cast in the role of Sarah Jessica Parker's onscreen persona Carrie Bradshaw's love interest on the wildly popular HBO series Sex and the City. Baryshnikov has three children with his wife Lisa Rinehart, a former ABT ballerina. Baryshnikov has a fourth child (born in 1981) from a previous relationship with actress Jessica Lange.
Mikhail Baryshnikov Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mikhail Baryshnikov against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 27, 1948 (68 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Ballet Dancer, Choreographer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Russians in the Baltic states
Mikhail Nikolaevitch Baryshnikov, Mikhail Baryshinikov, Misha, Mikhail Nikolaevich Baryshnikov, Михаи́л Никола́евич Бары́шников
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.