Mercedes "MJ" Javid net worth: Mercedes Javid is an Iranian-American real estate agent and reality television star who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. She is best known for being one of the original cast members of the hit Bravo reality series, Shahs of Sunset. Born in 1972, Mercedes Javid, also known as "MJ", is a high-end real estate agent who currently lives in an area of the Hollywood Hills, known as "Tehrangeles". The area gets its name from the vast number of Iranian immigrants that have settled in this part of Los Angeles. Mercedes earned a BA in English Literature from Cal State University, Northridge in 2002. Two years later, as part of a youthful bad decision, she was convicted of bank fraud in 1994. She often clashes with her mother, who insists on having a more Persian way of life, but has a very close relationship with her father. Mercedes Javid is known to party hard and then to regret it the next morning, as she often has to work quite early. She and fellow cast member Reza Farahan work at the real estate firm Keller Williams.
Mercedes "MJ" Javid Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mercedes MJ Javid against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bravo Media, Bravo Media, LLC
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.