Mercedes "MJ" Javid net worth: Mercedes Javid is an Iranian-American real estate agent and reality television star who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. She is best known for being one of the original cast members of the hit Bravo reality series, Shahs of Sunset. Born in 1972, Mercedes Javid, also known as "MJ", is a high-end real estate agent who currently lives in an area of the Hollywood Hills, known as "Tehrangeles". The area gets its name from the vast number of Iranian immigrants that have settled in this part of Los Angeles. Mercedes earned a BA in English Literature from Cal State University, Northridge in 2002. Two years later, as part of a youthful bad decision, she was convicted of bank fraud in 1994. She often clashes with her mother, who insists on having a more Persian way of life, but has a very close relationship with her father. Mercedes Javid is known to party hard and then to regret it the next morning, as she often has to work quite early. She and fellow cast member Reza Farahan work at the real estate firm Keller Williams.
Mercedes "MJ" Javid Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mercedes MJ Javid against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bravo Media, Bravo Media, LLC
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?