Maury Povich Net Worth: Maury Povich is an American television personality, former journalist and news anchor who has a net worth of $45 million and annual salary of $14 million. Maury Povich was born January 17, 1939 in Washington, D.C. While he is best known as the host of the tabloid talk show Maury, he formerly worked as a reporter, sportscaster and even as a news anchor between 1962 and 1983. He first came into prominence in 1967 with the midday talk show Panorama before a stint as a news anchor at stations in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Philadelphia. Between 1986 and 1990 he worked as a host on A Current Affair (an American television newsmagazine). Other television shows Maury Povich has hosted include The Maury Povich Show, Maury, Twenty-One and Weekends with Maury and Connie (Chung)(Connie is Maury's long-time wife). He appeared as himself in the fourth episode of the sixth season of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother; he is portrayed as a New Yorker who is apparently seen everywhere in the city—often in several places at once. He also appeared as himself in the film Madea's Big Happy Family. In May 2007, he launched the Flathead Beacon, a weekly print newspaper and online news source in Montana's Flathead County, where he has a home and is a member at the Eagle Bend Golf Club.
Maury Povich Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1939 (77 years old)
Journalist, Newscaster, Talk show host, Actor, Film Producer, Author
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Maurice Richard Povich, Maurice Richard "Maury" Povich, Maurice R. Povich
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Maury Povich Earnings
- Maury$7,000,000/yearplus % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.