Maury Povich Net Worth: Maury Povich is an American television personality, former journalist and news anchor who has a net worth of $45 million and annual salary of $14 million. Maury Povich was born January 17, 1939 in Washington, D.C. While he is best known as the host of the tabloid talk show Maury, he formerly worked as a reporter, sportscaster and even as a news anchor between 1962 and 1983. He first came into prominence in 1967 with the midday talk show Panorama before a stint as a news anchor at stations in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Philadelphia. Between 1986 and 1990 he worked as a host on A Current Affair (an American television newsmagazine). Other television shows Maury Povich has hosted include The Maury Povich Show, Maury, Twenty-One and Weekends with Maury and Connie (Chung)(Connie is Maury's long-time wife). He appeared as himself in the fourth episode of the sixth season of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother; he is portrayed as a New Yorker who is apparently seen everywhere in the city—often in several places at once. He also appeared as himself in the film Madea's Big Happy Family. In May 2007, he launched the Flathead Beacon, a weekly print newspaper and online news source in Montana's Flathead County, where he has a home and is a member at the Eagle Bend Golf Club.
Maury Povich Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1939 (76 years old)
Journalist, Newscaster, Talk show host, Actor, Film Producer, Author
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Maurice Richard Povich, Maurice Richard "Maury" Povich, Maurice R. Povich
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Maury Povich Earnings
- Maury$7,000,000/yearplus % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.