Maury Povich Net Worth: Maury Povich is an American television personality, former journalist and news anchor who has a net worth of $45 million and annual salary of $14 million. Maury Povich was born January 17, 1939 in Washington, D.C. While he is best known as the host of the tabloid talk show Maury, he formerly worked as a reporter, sportscaster and even as a news anchor between 1962 and 1983. He first came into prominence in 1967 with the midday talk show Panorama before a stint as a news anchor at stations in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Philadelphia. Between 1986 and 1990 he worked as a host on A Current Affair (an American television newsmagazine). Other television shows Maury Povich has hosted include The Maury Povich Show, Maury, Twenty-One and Weekends with Maury and Connie (Chung)(Connie is Maury's long-time wife). He appeared as himself in the fourth episode of the sixth season of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother; he is portrayed as a New Yorker who is apparently seen everywhere in the city—often in several places at once. He also appeared as himself in the film Madea's Big Happy Family. In May 2007, he launched the Flathead Beacon, a weekly print newspaper and online news source in Montana's Flathead County, where he has a home and is a member at the Eagle Bend Golf Club.
Maury Povich Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1939
Journalist, Newscaster, Talk show host, Actor, Film Producer, Author
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Maurice Richard Povich, Maurice Richard "Maury" Povich, Maurice R. Povich
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Maury Povich Earnings
- Maury$7,000,000/yearplus % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.