Mary Hart Net Worth: Mary Hart is an American television personality who has a net worth of $10 million. Mary Hart was born November 8, 1950 in Madison, South Dakota. She is best known as the long-running host of the syndicated gossip and entertainment round-up program Entertainment Tonight from 1982 to 2011, which is the longest-running entertainment magazine show of all time to date. In 1976, she went to KTVY (now KFOR-TV) in Oklahoma City, where she co-hosted a show with Danny Williams called Dannysday. She was also a sales representative for a school yearbook company. Determined to leave journalism behind, she moved to the Los Angeles neighborhood of Westwood in 1979 with $10,000 in the bank. Hart landed a small role on the daytime soap opera Days of our Lives, as well as roles on TV commercials. Almost broke, she became a co-host on the Los Angeles version of the syndicated PM Magazine. In the very early '80s, Entertainment Tonight interviewed Mary Hart about what it felt like to be canceled (referring to her very brief co-host job on Regis Philbin's first national talk show on NBC). The day after the interview, Mary Hart was hired as an ET correspondent. Thirteen weeks later, she was named the show's co-host, along with Ron Hendren, who was later replaced by Robb Weller (who was later replaced by John Tesh in 1986). During the summer of 1988, Hart appeared in Las Vegas with comedian David Brenner at the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino, which realized another of her childhood dreams—singing and dancing on stage. On May 12, 2011, Regis Philbin appeared on ET to say goodbye to Hart. There it was announced Hart had broken a Guinness World Record for the "longest serving entertainment news host". On May 20, 2011, after 29 years with ET, Hart exited the show.
Mary Hart Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mary Johanna Harum
Journalist, Actor, Presenter, Radio producer, Model, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Mary Hart Earnings
- Entertainment Tonight$5,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.