Maksim Chmerkovskiy net worth and salary: Maksim Chmerkovskiy is Ukrainian dancer, choreographer, and instructor who has a net worth of $3 million. Maksim Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy was born in Odessa, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union, in January 1980. Maksim started dancing when he was only four years old. He is a professional Latin Ballroom dancer and owns four dance studios in New York City. Maksim lives in New Jersey and has opened up another studio in Connecticut. He helped create a non-profit organization called Dance Team USA. He has worked with the water show Le Reve at the Wynn Las Vegas. Maksim is known for being one of the dancers on the ABC show Dancing with the Stars. He has partnered with Tia Carrere, Willa Ford, Laila Ali, Melanie Brown, Misty May-Treanor, Denise Richards, Debi Mazar, Erin Andrews, Brandy, Kirstie Alley (twice), Hope Solo, Melissa Gilbert, and Meryl Davis. In the show's 18th season Maksim finally won the competition with Davis. He has won many dancing awards such as Yankee Classic Professional Latin Champion, Manhattan Dancesport Professional Latin Champion, and All England Champion. Chmerkovskiy starred in a Ukrainian version of "The Bachelor" in 2011. He has hosted a game show called The Cube since 2012.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maksim Chmerkovskiy against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1980 (36 years old)
6 ft 1 in (1.8796 m)
Marksim Chmerkovskiy, Maks Chmerkovskiy, Maksim "Maks" Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy, Maksim Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy, Maks
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.