Leland Chapman Net Worth: Leland Chapman is an American bounty hunter, bail bondsman and TV personality who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Born in Groom, Texas, in 1976, Leland Chapman is the son of Duane Chapman, better known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, and his first wife. Chapman joined a gang as a teenager while living with his mother and was eventually sent away to live with his father. When he was 17, he began training in MMA and boxing until a knee injury forced him into retirement. He joined his dad's bail bonds company with Duane's current wife, Beth, and several other family members, including his half-sister "Baby" Lyssa. The family starred on "Dog the Bounty Hunter", which ran for eight seasons on A&E before entering syndication. In 2006, he and his father were arrested and facing extradition to Mexico on charges stemming from an incident when they chased accused serial rapist Andrew Luster across the border. The Mexican government later dropped the charges. Chapman and his brothers are founders of the company Chapbros Media. He quit "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on an episode in 2012 and now owns his own bail bonds company and runs his father's business. Chapman is married to his wife, Diane, and has three children.
Leland Chapman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Leland Blaine Chapman
Leland Chapman, Lee, Leland Chapman
Bounty hunter, Professional Boxer, TV Personality, Bail bondsman, Physician, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Leland Chapman Earnings
- Dog the Bounty Hunter$75,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.