Leland Chapman Net Worth: Leland Chapman is an American bounty hunter, bail bondsman and TV personality who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Born in Groom, Texas, in 1976, Leland Chapman is the son of Duane Chapman, better known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, and his first wife. Chapman joined a gang as a teenager while living with his mother and was eventually sent away to live with his father. When he was 17, he began training in MMA and boxing until a knee injury forced him into retirement. He joined his dad's bail bonds company with Duane's current wife, Beth, and several other family members, including his half-sister "Baby" Lyssa. The family starred on "Dog the Bounty Hunter", which ran for eight seasons on A&E before entering syndication. In 2006, he and his father were arrested and facing extradition to Mexico on charges stemming from an incident when they chased accused serial rapist Andrew Luster across the border. The Mexican government later dropped the charges. Chapman and his brothers are founders of the company Chapbros Media. He quit "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on an episode in 2012 and now owns his own bail bonds company and runs his father's business. Chapman is married to his wife, Diane, and has three children.
Leland Chapman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Leland Blaine Chapman
Date of Birth
Dec 14, 1976
Bounty hunter, Professional Boxer, TV Personality, Bail bondsman, Physician, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Leland Chapman, Lee, Leland Chapman
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think You're Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Leland Chapman Earnings
- Dog the Bounty Hunter$75,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private JetsJay Z has invested in so many successful business ventures in the past, but this one may revolutionize the way you fly.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.