Leland Chapman Net Worth: Leland Chapman is an American bounty hunter, bail bondsman and TV personality who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Born in Groom, Texas, in 1976, Leland Chapman is the son of Duane Chapman, better known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, and his first wife. Chapman joined a gang as a teenager while living with his mother and was eventually sent away to live with his father. When he was 17, he began training in MMA and boxing until a knee injury forced him into retirement. He joined his dad's bail bonds company with Duane's current wife, Beth, and several other family members, including his half-sister "Baby" Lyssa. The family starred on "Dog the Bounty Hunter", which ran for eight seasons on A&E before entering syndication. In 2006, he and his father were arrested and facing extradition to Mexico on charges stemming from an incident when they chased accused serial rapist Andrew Luster across the border. The Mexican government later dropped the charges. Chapman and his brothers are founders of the company Chapbros Media. He quit "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on an episode in 2012 and now owns his own bail bonds company and runs his father's business. Chapman is married to his wife, Diane, and has three children.
Leland Chapman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Leland Blaine Chapman
Date of Birth
Dec 14, 1976 (39 years old)
Bounty hunter, Professional Boxer, TV Personality, Bail bondsman, Physician, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Leland Chapman, Lee, Leland Chapman
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Leland Chapman Earnings
- Dog the Bounty Hunter$75,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.