Lee Majors Net Worth: Lee Majors is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born Harvey Lee Yeary on April 23, 1939 in Wyandotte, Michigan, Majors is best known for his roles as Heath Barkley in the 1960s television series The Big Valley and as Colonel Steve Austin in 1970s series The Six Million Dollar Man. He also hit pay dirt in the '80s with his role as Colt Seavers in The Fall Guy. After college, Majors received an offer to try out for the St. Louis Cardinals football team, but moved instead to Los Angeles where he met many actors and entertainment industry professionals. At the urging of one-time agent to James Dean, Dick Clayton, Majors attended one year of acting school, at which time he decided he was ready to go on auditions. He changed his name to Lee Majors as a tribute to his childhood hero Johnny Majors, a football player-turned-coach for the University of Tennessee. Majors first (unaccredited) role was in Strait-Jacket (1964), starring Joan Crawford. After a few other small roles, Majors got his big break when he beat out over 400 other young actors, including Burt Reynolds, for the co-starring role of Heath Barkley in a new western television series called The Big Valley, starring Barbara Stanwyck and newcomer Linda Evans. In the '60s, Majors was called a "blond Elvis Presley" because of his resemblance to the popular singer. Majors has been married four times, including a high-profile marriage to the late actress Farrah Fawcett between 1973 and 1982.
Lee Majors Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Harvey Lee Yeary, Lee Yeary, blond Elvis Presley
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Lee Majors Earnings
- The Six Million Dollar Man$50,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.