Lee Majors Net Worth: Lee Majors is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born Harvey Lee Yeary on April 23, 1939 in Wyandotte, Michigan, Majors is best known for his roles as Heath Barkley in the 1960s television series The Big Valley and as Colonel Steve Austin in 1970s series The Six Million Dollar Man. He also hit pay dirt in the '80s with his role as Colt Seavers in The Fall Guy. After college, Majors received an offer to try out for the St. Louis Cardinals football team, but moved instead to Los Angeles where he met many actors and entertainment industry professionals. At the urging of one-time agent to James Dean, Dick Clayton, Majors attended one year of acting school, at which time he decided he was ready to go on auditions. He changed his name to Lee Majors as a tribute to his childhood hero Johnny Majors, a football player-turned-coach for the University of Tennessee. Majors first (unaccredited) role was in Strait-Jacket (1964), starring Joan Crawford. After a few other small roles, Majors got his big break when he beat out over 400 other young actors, including Burt Reynolds, for the co-starring role of Heath Barkley in a new western television series called The Big Valley, starring Barbara Stanwyck and newcomer Linda Evans. In the '60s, Majors was called a "blond Elvis Presley" because of his resemblance to the popular singer. Majors has been married four times, including a high-profile marriage to the late actress Farrah Fawcett between 1973 and 1982.
Lee Majors Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Harvey Lee Yeary, Lee Yeary, blond Elvis Presley
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Lee Majors Earnings
- The Six Million Dollar Man$50,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.