Lee Majors Net Worth: Lee Majors is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born Harvey Lee Yeary on April 23, 1939 in Wyandotte, Michigan, Majors is best known for his roles as Heath Barkley in the 1960s television series The Big Valley and as Colonel Steve Austin in 1970s series The Six Million Dollar Man. He also hit pay dirt in the '80s with his role as Colt Seavers in The Fall Guy. After college, Majors received an offer to try out for the St. Louis Cardinals football team, but moved instead to Los Angeles where he met many actors and entertainment industry professionals. At the urging of one-time agent to James Dean, Dick Clayton, Majors attended one year of acting school, at which time he decided he was ready to go on auditions. He changed his name to Lee Majors as a tribute to his childhood hero Johnny Majors, a football player-turned-coach for the University of Tennessee. Majors first (unaccredited) role was in Strait-Jacket (1964), starring Joan Crawford. After a few other small roles, Majors got his big break when he beat out over 400 other young actors, including Burt Reynolds, for the co-starring role of Heath Barkley in a new western television series called The Big Valley, starring Barbara Stanwyck and newcomer Linda Evans. In the '60s, Majors was called a "blond Elvis Presley" because of his resemblance to the popular singer. Majors has been married four times, including a high-profile marriage to the late actress Farrah Fawcett between 1973 and 1982.
Lee Majors Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Harvey Lee Yeary, Lee Yeary, blond Elvis Presley
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Lee Majors Earnings
- The Six Million Dollar Man$50,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nation
- DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 MillionLife is good for DJ Calvin Harris. He has become the richest DJ in the world, he has a very successful album, and a gorgeous girlfriend who is successful in her own right. Now if only he could find a buyer for his Hollywood Hills home willing to pay $9.995 million.
- Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!A day after Cindy Crawford announced she plans to retire from modeling when she turns 50, she took to social media to announce she'd hadn't completely decided!