Lee Majors Net Worth: Lee Majors is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born Harvey Lee Yeary on April 23, 1939 in Wyandotte, Michigan, Majors is best known for his roles as Heath Barkley in the 1960s television series The Big Valley and as Colonel Steve Austin in 1970s series The Six Million Dollar Man. He also hit pay dirt in the '80s with his role as Colt Seavers in The Fall Guy. After college, Majors received an offer to try out for the St. Louis Cardinals football team, but moved instead to Los Angeles where he met many actors and entertainment industry professionals. At the urging of one-time agent to James Dean, Dick Clayton, Majors attended one year of acting school, at which time he decided he was ready to go on auditions. He changed his name to Lee Majors as a tribute to his childhood hero Johnny Majors, a football player-turned-coach for the University of Tennessee. Majors first (unaccredited) role was in Strait-Jacket (1964), starring Joan Crawford. After a few other small roles, Majors got his big break when he beat out over 400 other young actors, including Burt Reynolds, for the co-starring role of Heath Barkley in a new western television series called The Big Valley, starring Barbara Stanwyck and newcomer Linda Evans. In the '60s, Majors was called a "blond Elvis Presley" because of his resemblance to the popular singer. Majors has been married four times, including a high-profile marriage to the late actress Farrah Fawcett between 1973 and 1982.
Lee Majors Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Harvey Lee Yeary, Lee Yeary, blond Elvis Presley
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Lee Majors Earnings
- The Six Million Dollar Man$50,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.