Lee Majors Net Worth: Lee Majors is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born Harvey Lee Yeary on April 23, 1939 in Wyandotte, Michigan, Majors is best known for his roles as Heath Barkley in the 1960s television series The Big Valley and as Colonel Steve Austin in 1970s series The Six Million Dollar Man. He also hit pay dirt in the '80s with his role as Colt Seavers in The Fall Guy. After college, Majors received an offer to try out for the St. Louis Cardinals football team, but moved instead to Los Angeles where he met many actors and entertainment industry professionals. At the urging of one-time agent to James Dean, Dick Clayton, Majors attended one year of acting school, at which time he decided he was ready to go on auditions. He changed his name to Lee Majors as a tribute to his childhood hero Johnny Majors, a football player-turned-coach for the University of Tennessee. Majors first (unaccredited) role was in Strait-Jacket (1964), starring Joan Crawford. After a few other small roles, Majors got his big break when he beat out over 400 other young actors, including Burt Reynolds, for the co-starring role of Heath Barkley in a new western television series called The Big Valley, starring Barbara Stanwyck and newcomer Linda Evans. In the '60s, Majors was called a "blond Elvis Presley" because of his resemblance to the popular singer. Majors has been married four times, including a high-profile marriage to the late actress Farrah Fawcett between 1973 and 1982.
Lee Majors Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1939
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Harvey Lee Yeary, Lee Yeary, blond Elvis Presley
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Lee Majors Earnings
- The Six Million Dollar Man$50,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy MorganTracy Morgan just got married to longtime girlfriend Megan Wollover, and the wedding present is a stunning, sunny 22-room mansion.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.