Laurie Ann Gibson net worth: Laurie Ann Gibson is a Choreographer and Creative Director who has a net worth of $7.5 million. Laurie Ann Gibson has earned her net worth through her work with working with artists such as, P Diddy, Lady Gaga, and Keri Hilson, as well as Katy Perry, JoJo, Cassie, Dannity Kane and Brandy. She is the Creative Director for Interscope Records Group, and the star of The Dance Scene reality show about her life as a choreographer, as well as being the choreographer for the film "Honey" which is based on Laurie Ann Gibsons life. She also had a spot on the tv sitcom, "In Living Color" as one of the flygirls. She was born in Toronto, Canada.
Laurie Ann Gibson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Laurie Ann Gibson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 14, 1969 (46 years old)
Choreographer, Actor, Dancer, Television presenter, Television Director, Singer
Laurie-Ann Gibson, Laurie Ann Gibson
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...