Laurie Ann Gibson net worth: Laurie Ann Gibson is a Choreographer and Creative Director who has a net worth of $7.5 million. Laurie Ann Gibson has earned her net worth through her work with working with artists such as, P Diddy, Lady Gaga, and Keri Hilson, as well as Katy Perry, JoJo, Cassie, Dannity Kane and Brandy. She is the Creative Director for Interscope Records Group, and the star of The Dance Scene reality show about her life as a choreographer, as well as being the choreographer for the film "Honey" which is based on Laurie Ann Gibsons life. She also had a spot on the tv sitcom, "In Living Color" as one of the flygirls. She was born in Toronto, Canada.
Laurie Ann Gibson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Laurie Ann Gibson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 14, 1969
Choreographer, Actor, Dancer, Television presenter, Television Director, Singer
Laurie-Ann Gibson, Laurie Ann Gibson
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...