Larry King net worth: Larry King is an American radio and television journalist who has a net worth of $150 million. Larry King was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish immigrants. King would have to venture to Miami, Florida to jump start his career in radio, where he first hit the airwaves in 1957 on WAHR. Three years later, King graduated to television where he hosted Miami Undercover on local channel 10 and rose to local celebrity status. King's popularity could not save him from a brush with the law, and he spent a number of years in Louisiana working on comeback until he was welcomed back and hired on Mutual Radio Network (now Mutual Broadcast System) where he quickly went national with The Larry King Show, which gained a devoted audience and over five hundred affiliates. Upon the shows demise in 1984, King bounced back with Larry King Live, which currently ranks as the longest running and most watched television program on CNN, pulling in well over one million viewers on a nightly basis. Among King's awards are ten Cable ACE Awards, two Peabody Awards and a Golden Mike Award. King has had numerous celebrity figures substitute for him, among them comedian Kathy Griffin, journalist/news anchor Dan Rather and Kermit the Frog. King has made numerous self-appearances in film and television including Ghostbusters, Shrek 2 and 30 Rock. King's personal life has received as much attention as his popular show, with eight marriages and now eight divorces under his belt.
Larry King Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1933 (82 years old)
Journalist, Talk show host, Actor, Voice Actor, Radio personality, Writer, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Lawrence Harvey Zeiger, King, Lawrence Leibel Harvey Zeiger, King of Brooklyn
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Larry King Earnings
- Larry King Live$28,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?