Larry King net worth: Larry King is an American radio and television journalist who has a net worth of $150 million. Larry King was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish immigrants. King would have to venture to Miami, Florida to jump start his career in radio, where he first hit the airwaves in 1957 on WAHR. Three years later, King graduated to television where he hosted Miami Undercover on local channel 10 and rose to local celebrity status. King's popularity could not save him from a brush with the law, and he spent a number of years in Louisiana working on comeback until he was welcomed back and hired on Mutual Radio Network (now Mutual Broadcast System) where he quickly went national with The Larry King Show, which gained a devoted audience and over five hundred affiliates. Upon the shows demise in 1984, King bounced back with Larry King Live, which currently ranks as the longest running and most watched television program on CNN, pulling in well over one million viewers on a nightly basis. Among King's awards are ten Cable ACE Awards, two Peabody Awards and a Golden Mike Award. King has had numerous celebrity figures substitute for him, among them comedian Kathy Griffin, journalist/news anchor Dan Rather and Kermit the Frog. King has made numerous self-appearances in film and television including Ghostbusters, Shrek 2 and 30 Rock. King's personal life has received as much attention as his popular show, with eight marriages and now eight divorces under his belt.
Larry King Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1933
Journalist, Talk show host, Actor, Voice Actor, Radio personality, Writer, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Lawrence Harvey Zeiger, King, Lawrence Leibel Harvey Zeiger, King of Brooklyn
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A Jeton Jul 26, 2015
Larry King Earnings
- Larry King Live$28,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.