Larry King net worth: Larry King is an American radio and television journalist who has a net worth of $150 million. Larry King was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish immigrants. King would have to venture to Miami, Florida to jump start his career in radio, where he first hit the airwaves in 1957 on WAHR. Three years later, King graduated to television where he hosted Miami Undercover on local channel 10 and rose to local celebrity status. King's popularity could not save him from a brush with the law, and he spent a number of years in Louisiana working on comeback until he was welcomed back and hired on Mutual Radio Network (now Mutual Broadcast System) where he quickly went national with The Larry King Show, which gained a devoted audience and over five hundred affiliates. Upon the shows demise in 1984, King bounced back with Larry King Live, which currently ranks as the longest running and most watched television program on CNN, pulling in well over one million viewers on a nightly basis. Among King's awards are ten Cable ACE Awards, two Peabody Awards and a Golden Mike Award. King has had numerous celebrity figures substitute for him, among them comedian Kathy Griffin, journalist/news anchor Dan Rather and Kermit the Frog. King has made numerous self-appearances in film and television including Ghostbusters, Shrek 2 and 30 Rock. King's personal life has received as much attention as his popular show, with eight marriages and now eight divorces under his belt.
Larry King Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1933 (82 years old)
Journalist, Talk show host, Actor, Voice Actor, Radio personality, Writer, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Lawrence Harvey Zeiger, King, Lawrence Leibel Harvey Zeiger, King of Brooklyn
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Larry King Earnings
- Larry King Live$28,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.