Kimora Lee Simmons net worth: Kimora Lee Simmons is an American former model, author, and former President and Creative Director of the clothing line Baby Phat who has estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. Kimora Lee Simmons was born on May 4, 1975 in St. Louis, Missouri to a Korean mother and African American father. Kimora was raised by her mother and had grown to 5'10" (she is 6'0) by the time she was 10 years old, prompting her mother to enroll her in modeling classes where she was discovered when she was 11 years old. When she was 14 years old, Kimora was signed to an exclusive modeling contract with Chanel. Kimora has also authored a book on life and style, launched five fragrances for women. She was one of the judges on the first season of "America's Next Top Model" and has been a co-host of the syndicated talk show "Life & Style". In 2007, she had her own reality series, "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane". She married rap mogul Russell Simmons in 1998, the couple divorced in 2009. They have two daughters, Ming Lee Simmons and Aoki Lee Simmons . Kimora also has a child from her relationship with actor Djimon Hounsou. She is currently married to an investment banker.
Kimora Lee Simmons Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimora Lee Simmons against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kimora Lee Simmons
Date of Birth
May 4, 1975 (40 years old)
Fashion designer, Model, Entrepreneur, Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Kimora Lee Perkins, Kimora Simmons, Kimora, Kimora Lee, Kiimora Lee Simmons
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.