Kimora Lee Simmons net worth: Kimora Lee Simmons is an American former model, author, and former President and Creative Director of the clothing line Baby Phat who has estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. Kimora Lee Simmons was born on May 4, 1975 in St. Louis, Missouri to a Korean mother and African American father. Kimora was raised by her mother and had grown to 5'10" (she is 6'0) by the time she was 10 years old, prompting her mother to enroll her in modeling classes where she was discovered when she was 11 years old. When she was 14 years old, Kimora was signed to an exclusive modeling contract with Chanel. Kimora has also authored a book on life and style, launched five fragrances for women. She was one of the judges on the first season of "America's Next Top Model" and has been a co-host of the syndicated talk show "Life & Style". In 2007, she had her own reality series, "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane". She married rap mogul Russell Simmons in 1998, the couple divorced in 2009. They have two daughters, Ming Lee Simmons and Aoki Lee Simmons . Kimora also has a child from her relationship with actor Djimon Hounsou. She is currently married to an investment banker.
Kimora Lee Simmons Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimora Lee Simmons against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kimora Lee Simmons
Date of Birth
May 4, 1975 (40 years old)
Fashion designer, Model, Entrepreneur, Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Kimora Lee Perkins, Kimora Simmons, Kimora, Kimora Lee, Kiimora Lee Simmons
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.