Kimora Lee Simmons net worth: Kimora Lee Simmons is an American former model, author, and former President and Creative Director of the clothing line Baby Phat who has estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. Kimora Lee Simmons was born on May 4, 1975 in St. Louis, Missouri to a Korean mother and African American father. Kimora was raised by her mother and had grown to 5'10" (she is 6'0) by the time she was 10 years old, prompting her mother to enroll her in modeling classes where she was discovered when she was 11 years old. When she was 14 years old, Kimora was signed to an exclusive modeling contract with Chanel. Kimora has also authored a book on life and style, launched five fragrances for women. She was one of the judges on the first season of "America's Next Top Model" and has been a co-host of the syndicated talk show "Life & Style". In 2007, she had her own reality series, "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane". She married rap mogul Russell Simmons in 1998, the couple divorced in 2009. They have two daughters, Ming Lee Simmons and Aoki Lee Simmons . Kimora also has a child from her relationship with actor Djimon Hounsou. She is currently married to an investment banker.
Kimora Lee Simmons Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimora Lee Simmons against
- Random Celebrity
Kimora Lee Simmons
Date of Birth
May 4, 1975 (41 years old)
Fashion designer, Model, Entrepreneur, Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Kimora Lee Perkins, Kimora Simmons, Kimora, Kimora Lee, Kiimora Lee Simmons
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?