Keith Olbermann Net Worth: Keith Olbermann is an American sports and political commentator and writer who has a net worth of $25 million. Keith Olbermann was born January 27, 1959 in New York City, New York. As of 2013 he hosts a late-night show on ESPN2 called Olbermann, as well as being the studio host of TBS's baseball postseason coverage. From 1992 to 1997, Olbermann co-hosted ESPN's SportsCenter. During his years as a sportscaster, he also hosted MSNBC's White House in Crisis and The Big Show. 2001 to 2003, Olbermann was a CNN correspondent on News Night. In 2003, he was made host of his own MSNBC nightly news program, Countdown with Keith Olbermann. On March 30, 2012 Olbermann was fired for an alleged breach of contract. Olbermann and political talk show host Bill O'Reilly have carried on a feud for years. The feud between the anchors originated with Olbermann's extensive coverage of a 2004 sexual harassment suit brought against Bill O'Reilly by former Fox News Channel producer Andrea Mackris, during which Olbermann asked Countdown viewers to fund the purchase of lurid audio tapes allegedly held by Mackris. In 2008, O'Reilly decided he would avoid mentioning Olbermann's name on the air, and once cut off a caller who mentioned Olbermann. O'Reilly has also criticized MSNBC's news commentary and political coverage without ever specifically mentioning Olbermann. The rivalry continued when in 2006, at Television Critics' Association in California, Olbermann donned a mask of O'Reilly and made a Nazi salute, leading to a letter of protest from the Anti-Defamation League. In an article on "perhaps the fiercest media feud of the decade", New York Times' Brian Stelter noted that in early June 2009 the "combat" between the two hosts seemed to have abruptly ended due to instructions filtered down to Olbermann and O'Reilly from the chief executives of their respective networks. Over the course of his broadcasting career, Olbermann has received a number of prestigious awards for his work in both television and radio, including 11 Golden Mike Awards and an Edward R. Murrow award for his coverage of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
Keith Olbermann Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 27, 1959
Journalist, Commentator, TV Personality, Sports commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
Keith Olberman, Keith Theodore Olbermann
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
Keith Olbermann Earnings
- Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann$4,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.