Keith Olbermann Net Worth: Keith Olbermann is an American sports and political commentator and writer who has a net worth of $25 million. Keith Olbermann was born January 27, 1959 in New York City, New York. As of 2013 he hosts a late-night show on ESPN2 called Olbermann, as well as being the studio host of TBS's baseball postseason coverage. From 1992 to 1997, Olbermann co-hosted ESPN's SportsCenter. During his years as a sportscaster, he also hosted MSNBC's White House in Crisis and The Big Show. 2001 to 2003, Olbermann was a CNN correspondent on News Night. In 2003, he was made host of his own MSNBC nightly news program, Countdown with Keith Olbermann. On March 30, 2012 Olbermann was fired for an alleged breach of contract. Olbermann and political talk show host Bill O'Reilly have carried on a feud for years. The feud between the anchors originated with Olbermann's extensive coverage of a 2004 sexual harassment suit brought against Bill O'Reilly by former Fox News Channel producer Andrea Mackris, during which Olbermann asked Countdown viewers to fund the purchase of lurid audio tapes allegedly held by Mackris. In 2008, O'Reilly decided he would avoid mentioning Olbermann's name on the air, and once cut off a caller who mentioned Olbermann. O'Reilly has also criticized MSNBC's news commentary and political coverage without ever specifically mentioning Olbermann. The rivalry continued when in 2006, at Television Critics' Association in California, Olbermann donned a mask of O'Reilly and made a Nazi salute, leading to a letter of protest from the Anti-Defamation League. In an article on "perhaps the fiercest media feud of the decade", New York Times' Brian Stelter noted that in early June 2009 the "combat" between the two hosts seemed to have abruptly ended due to instructions filtered down to Olbermann and O'Reilly from the chief executives of their respective networks. Over the course of his broadcasting career, Olbermann has received a number of prestigious awards for his work in both television and radio, including 11 Golden Mike Awards and an Edward R. Murrow award for his coverage of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
Keith Olbermann Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Keith Olberman, Keith Theodore Olbermann
Journalist, Commentator, TV Personality, Sports commentator, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Keith Olbermann Earnings
- Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann$4,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)