Keith Olbermann Net Worth: Keith Olbermann is an American sports and political commentator and writer who has a net worth of $25 million. Keith Olbermann was born January 27, 1959 in New York City, New York. As of 2013 he hosts a late-night show on ESPN2 called Olbermann, as well as being the studio host of TBS's baseball postseason coverage. From 1992 to 1997, Olbermann co-hosted ESPN's SportsCenter. During his years as a sportscaster, he also hosted MSNBC's White House in Crisis and The Big Show. 2001 to 2003, Olbermann was a CNN correspondent on News Night. In 2003, he was made host of his own MSNBC nightly news program, Countdown with Keith Olbermann. On March 30, 2012 Olbermann was fired for an alleged breach of contract. Olbermann and political talk show host Bill O'Reilly have carried on a feud for years. The feud between the anchors originated with Olbermann's extensive coverage of a 2004 sexual harassment suit brought against Bill O'Reilly by former Fox News Channel producer Andrea Mackris, during which Olbermann asked Countdown viewers to fund the purchase of lurid audio tapes allegedly held by Mackris. In 2008, O'Reilly decided he would avoid mentioning Olbermann's name on the air, and once cut off a caller who mentioned Olbermann. O'Reilly has also criticized MSNBC's news commentary and political coverage without ever specifically mentioning Olbermann. The rivalry continued when in 2006, at Television Critics' Association in California, Olbermann donned a mask of O'Reilly and made a Nazi salute, leading to a letter of protest from the Anti-Defamation League. In an article on "perhaps the fiercest media feud of the decade", New York Times' Brian Stelter noted that in early June 2009 the "combat" between the two hosts seemed to have abruptly ended due to instructions filtered down to Olbermann and O'Reilly from the chief executives of their respective networks. Over the course of his broadcasting career, Olbermann has received a number of prestigious awards for his work in both television and radio, including 11 Golden Mike Awards and an Edward R. Murrow award for his coverage of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
Keith Olbermann Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 27, 1959 (57 years old)
Journalist, Commentator, TV Personality, Sports commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
Keith Olberman, Keith Theodore Olbermann
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Keith Olbermann Earnings
- Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann$4,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.