Keenen Ivory Wayans is an American comedian, actor, writer and director of films and television who has a net worth of $65 million. Keenen Ivory Wayans was born on born June 8, 1958 in New York City, New York where he is one of 10 children of a supermarket manager and social worker. Keenen Ivory and his brother Damon created the popular and Emmy-winning 1990′s sketch comedy show "In Living Color" which launched not just the careers of the Wayans siblings, but also Jim Carrey, David Alan Grier, Jamie Foxx, Carrie Anne Inaba (as a Fly Girl dancer), Jennifer Lopez (as a Fly Girl dancer), Alexandra Wentworth, and Kim Coles, among others. Keenen acted in and directed the insanely successful "Scary Movie" franchise, and either wrote, produced, directed, or acted in "White Chicks", "Hollywood Shuffle", "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka", "A Low Down Dirty Shame", "Mo Money", "Blankman", "The Wayans Brothers", "My Wife and Kids", "Dance Flick", "Little Man", "Happy Endings", "Major Payne", and "New Girl", to name just a handful of the successful family's television and film projects. Wayans attended Tuskegee University and is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity. He is a vegetarian and a supporter of the animal rights group, PETA. He is divorced and has five children with his former wife.
Keenen Ivory Wayans Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Keenen Ivory Wayans against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Keenen Ivory Wayans
Date of Birth
Jun 8, 1958 (58 years old)
Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Comedian, Television producer, Television Director
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?