Kathie Lee Gifford Net Worth: Kathie Lee Gifford is an American TV host, actress, singer and writer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Kathryn Lee Epstein in Paris, France, in 1953, Kathie Lee Gifford grew up in a military family and spent her childhood in Maryland. While in high school, she sang in a folk group and studied drama and music at Oral Roberts University in Oklahoma. She made several TV appearances during the 1970s while wed to her first husband, including a four-year run on "Name That Tune" with Tom Kennedy. In 1985, she landed a role opposite Regis Philbin on "The Morning Show" which went on to become "Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee" on 1988 and was broadcast to a national audience. She and Regis attracted millions of viewers to their talk show, where Gifford was known for her discussions of her home life with second husband, Frank Gifford, and their children Cassidy and Cody. In 1996, she was accused of using sweatshops to make clothing for her line at WalMart and she worked extensively to improve legislation protecting children working in such conditions. Gifford left "Live!" in 2000 and joined "Today" three years later. She now co-hosts an hour-long segment on weekday mornings with Hoda Kotb on NBC. Gifford has been nominated for eleven Emmy Awards, and won her first in 2010. She has been involved in theatre since the '90s with appearances on Broadway. Gifford is an active philanthropist with Childhelp and works to support New York City shelters for babies born HIV-positive or with cocaine addiction.
Kathie Lee Gifford Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kathie Lee Gifford against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kathie Lee Gifford
Talk show host
Date of Birth
Aug 16, 1953 (62 years old)
Talk show host, Presenter, Singer, Actor, Television producer, Songwriter
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Kathy Lee Gifford, Kathy Lee, Kathryn Lee Epstein, Kathie Me, Kathie Lee Johnson
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.