Kathie Lee Gifford Net Worth: Kathie Lee Gifford is an American TV host, actress, singer and writer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Kathryn Lee Epstein in Paris, France, in 1953, Kathie Lee Gifford grew up in a military family and spent her childhood in Maryland. While in high school, she sang in a folk group and studied drama and music at Oral Roberts University in Oklahoma. She made several TV appearances during the 1970s while wed to her first husband, including a four-year run on "Name That Tune" with Tom Kennedy. In 1985, she landed a role opposite Regis Philbin on "The Morning Show" which went on to become "Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee" on 1988 and was broadcast to a national audience. She and Regis attracted millions of viewers to their talk show, where Gifford was known for her discussions of her home life with second husband, Frank Gifford, and their children Cassidy and Cody. In 1996, she was accused of using sweatshops to make clothing for her line at WalMart and she worked extensively to improve legislation protecting children working in such conditions. Gifford left "Live!" in 2000 and joined "Today" three years later. She now co-hosts an hour-long segment on weekday mornings with Hoda Kotb on NBC. Gifford has been nominated for eleven Emmy Awards, and won her first in 2010. She has been involved in theatre since the '90s with appearances on Broadway. Gifford is an active philanthropist with Childhelp and works to support New York City shelters for babies born HIV-positive or with cocaine addiction.
Kathie Lee Gifford Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kathie Lee Gifford against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kathie Lee Gifford
Talk show host
Date of Birth
Aug 16, 1953
Talk show host, Presenter, Singer, Actor, Television producer, Songwriter
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Kathy Lee Gifford, Kathy Lee, Kathryn Lee Epstein, Kathie Me, Kathie Lee Johnson
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?