Kathie Lee Gifford Net Worth: Kathie Lee Gifford is an American TV host, actress, singer and writer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Kathryn Lee Epstein in Paris, France, in 1953, Kathie Lee Gifford grew up in a military family and spent her childhood in Maryland. While in high school, she sang in a folk group and studied drama and music at Oral Roberts University in Oklahoma. She made several TV appearances during the 1970s while wed to her first husband, including a four-year run on "Name That Tune" with Tom Kennedy. In 1985, she landed a role opposite Regis Philbin on "The Morning Show" which went on to become "Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee" on 1988 and was broadcast to a national audience. She and Regis attracted millions of viewers to their talk show, where Gifford was known for her discussions of her home life with second husband, Frank Gifford, and their children Cassidy and Cody. In 1996, she was accused of using sweatshops to make clothing for her line at WalMart and she worked extensively to improve legislation protecting children working in such conditions. Gifford left "Live!" in 2000 and joined "Today" three years later. She now co-hosts an hour-long segment on weekday mornings with Hoda Kotb on NBC. Gifford has been nominated for eleven Emmy Awards, and won her first in 2010. She has been involved in theatre since the '90s with appearances on Broadway. Gifford is an active philanthropist with Childhelp and works to support New York City shelters for babies born HIV-positive or with cocaine addiction.
Kathie Lee Gifford Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kathie Lee Gifford against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kathie Lee Gifford
Talk show host
Date of Birth
Aug 16, 1953 (62 years old)
Talk show host, Presenter, Singer, Actor, Television producer, Songwriter
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Kathy Lee Gifford, Kathy Lee, Kathryn Lee Epstein, Kathie Me, Kathie Lee Johnson
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.