Jennifer Williams net worth: Jennifer Williams is an American reality television personality and real estate broker who has a net worth of $25 million. Jennifer Williams acquired that wealth by selling upscale properties in New Jersey, founding a women's fitness studio and through her marriage to NBA player, Eric Williams. Williams was born in South Orange, New Jersey in September 1974. She is probably best known for being featured on VH1's Basketball Wives for the show's first four seasons. She graduated cum laude with a degree in Political Science. She traveled the world and in 2000 met her future husband NBA player Eric Williams and the two were married in 2007. In 2005 she got her real estate license and sold high end properties in the New Jersey area. She is an owner of Flirty Girl Fitness. Jennifer co-founded Project Save the World. She launched a lip gloss line called Lucid. She has lived in Boston, San Antonio, Miami Beach, and Toronto. For Basketball Wives she was paid $300,000 per season, also continues to earn an extra $40,000 for each reunion show. Jennifer and Eric are now separated and recently she was seeking $30 million in a settlement from the divorce. After her breakup she started dating CMG entertainment's Cisco Rosado.
Jennifer Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 17, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3Millionaires who want to be sure to survive anything that comes their way can purchase an underground bunker in Georgia for $17.5 million!