Frances Bean Cobain Net Worth: Frances Bean Cobain is an American artist who has a net worth of $75 million. Frances Bean Cobain was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1992, the daughter of Nirvana's Kurt Cobain and Hole singer Courtney Love. Cobain's godparents are actress Drew Barrymore and ex-R.E.M. front man Michael Stipe. She made headlines before her birth after accusations surfaced that Love used heroin during her pregnancy. Child welfare services launched an investigation after Love's seemingly incriminating interview with "Vanity Fair", and Cobain was taken from her parents two weeks after she was born. She was eventually returned to her parents. In 1994, Cobain visited her father in rehab, seeing him for the last time; he was found dead a week later. In 2003, Cobain went to live with her grandmother after another drug arrest for Love, who subsequently overdosed on pills. It took two years for Love to regain custody of her daughter. In 2009, a judge issued a temporary restraining order to keep Love from Cobain, who, one year later, would inherit more than a third of her father's estate. Soon after, she purchased her first home. Cobain has a relatively new modeling career, appearing in the pages of "Elle" and "Harper's Bazaar". She used a pseudonym to release a collection of her artwork in 2010. Cobain reportedly turn down the starring role in "Alice in Wonderland" to focus on her education at Bard College. She is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Isaiah Silva.
Frances Bean Cobain Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Frances Bean Cobain against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Frances Bean Cobain
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1992 (23 years old)
Model, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?