Frances Bean Cobain Net Worth: Frances Bean Cobain is an American artist who has a net worth of $75 million. Frances Bean Cobain was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1992, the daughter of Nirvana's Kurt Cobain and Hole singer Courtney Love. Cobain's godparents are actress Drew Barrymore and ex-R.E.M. front man Michael Stipe. She made headlines before her birth after accusations surfaced that Love used heroin during her pregnancy. Child welfare services launched an investigation after Love's seemingly incriminating interview with "Vanity Fair", and Cobain was taken from her parents two weeks after she was born. She was eventually returned to her parents. In 1994, Cobain visited her father in rehab, seeing him for the last time; he was found dead a week later. In 2003, Cobain went to live with her grandmother after another drug arrest for Love, who subsequently overdosed on pills. It took two years for Love to regain custody of her daughter. In 2009, a judge issued a temporary restraining order to keep Love from Cobain, who, one year later, would inherit more than a third of her father's estate. Soon after, she purchased her first home. Cobain has a relatively new modeling career, appearing in the pages of "Elle" and "Harper's Bazaar". She used a pseudonym to release a collection of her artwork in 2010. Cobain reportedly turn down the starring role in "Alice in Wonderland" to focus on her education at Bard College. She is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Isaiah Silva.
Frances Bean Cobain Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Frances Bean Cobain against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Frances Bean Cobain
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1992
Model, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild FamilySome people claim that the Rothschild family is the head of a "New World Order" that controls the world's central banking system, was behind the 9/11 attacks, financed the communist revolution and own 99% of the world's news and media companies. Following are five fascination and lesser-known facts about the Rothschild family.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.