Frances Bean Cobain Net Worth: Frances Bean Cobain is an American artist who has a net worth of $75 million. Frances Bean Cobain was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1992, the daughter of Nirvana's Kurt Cobain and Hole singer Courtney Love. Cobain's godparents are actress Drew Barrymore and ex-R.E.M. front man Michael Stipe. She made headlines before her birth after accusations surfaced that Love used heroin during her pregnancy. Child welfare services launched an investigation after Love's seemingly incriminating interview with "Vanity Fair", and Cobain was taken from her parents two weeks after she was born. She was eventually returned to her parents. In 1994, Cobain visited her father in rehab, seeing him for the last time; he was found dead a week later. In 2003, Cobain went to live with her grandmother after another drug arrest for Love, who subsequently overdosed on pills. It took two years for Love to regain custody of her daughter. In 2009, a judge issued a temporary restraining order to keep Love from Cobain, who, one year later, would inherit more than a third of her father's estate. Soon after, she purchased her first home. Cobain has a relatively new modeling career, appearing in the pages of "Elle" and "Harper's Bazaar". She used a pseudonym to release a collection of her artwork in 2010. Cobain reportedly turn down the starring role in "Alice in Wonderland" to focus on her education at Bard College. She is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Isaiah Silva.
Frances Bean Cobain Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Frances Bean Cobain against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Frances Bean Cobain
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1992 (23 years old)
Model, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.