Ron Howard Net Worth: Ron Howard is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $140 million dollars. Born March 1, 1954 in Duncan, Oklahoma, Ron Howard came into prominence as Opie Taylor in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show in 1959 at the tender age of 5. His next vital and memorable role would be his six-year stint as Richie Cunningham on the wildly popular sitcom Happy Days. In his early years, he also appeared in the film The Music Man (1962), American Graffiti (1973) and The Shootist (1976). He made his directorial debut in the 1977 comedy Grand Theft Auto and left Happy Days in 1980 to focus on directing. His films include Cocoon, Apollo 13, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Beautiful Mind, which earned Howard an Academy Award for Best Director, as well as Cinderella Man, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Rush. In 2002, Howard conceived the idea for the Fox/Netflix series Arrested Development, on which he also served as producer and narrator and played a semi-fictionalized version of himself. In 2003, he was awarded the National Medal of Arts. Howard showcased the world premiere of his film Frost/Nixon at the 2008 London Film Festival in October 2008. He was the recipient of the Austin Film Festival's 2009 Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award. In 2013, Howard was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. Ron Howard married Cheryl Alley on June 7, 1975. She is now a writer, as Cheryl Howard Crew. They have four children, the oldest of whom, Bryce Dallas Howard, is also a notable actress and director. Bryce has appeared in such notable films as Spider-Man 3 (2007), The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and The Help (2011).
Ron Howard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1954 (62 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Ronald William Howard, Ronny Howard, Ronnie Howard, Ronald William "Ron" Howard, Ron
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For Successon Jun 25, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Ron Howard Earnings
- The Dilemma$10,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?