Ron Howard Net Worth: Ron Howard is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $140 million dollars. Born March 1, 1954 in Duncan, Oklahoma, Ron Howard came into prominence as Opie Taylor in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show in 1959 at the tender age of 5. His next vital and memorable role would be his six-year stint as Richie Cunningham on the wildly popular sitcom Happy Days. In his early years, he also appeared in the film The Music Man (1962), American Graffiti (1973) and The Shootist (1976). He made his directorial debut in the 1977 comedy Grand Theft Auto and left Happy Days in 1980 to focus on directing. His films include Cocoon, Apollo 13, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Beautiful Mind, which earned Howard an Academy Award for Best Director, as well as Cinderella Man, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Rush. In 2002, Howard conceived the idea for the Fox/Netflix series Arrested Development, on which he also served as producer and narrator and played a semi-fictionalized version of himself. In 2003, he was awarded the National Medal of Arts. Howard showcased the world premiere of his film Frost/Nixon at the 2008 London Film Festival in October 2008. He was the recipient of the Austin Film Festival's 2009 Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award. In 2013, Howard was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. Ron Howard married Cheryl Alley on June 7, 1975. She is now a writer, as Cheryl Howard Crew. They have four children, the oldest of whom, Bryce Dallas Howard, is also a notable actress and director. Bryce has appeared in such notable films as Spider-Man 3 (2007), The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and The Help (2011).
Ron Howard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1954 (61 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Ronald William Howard, Ronny Howard, Ronnie Howard, Ronald William "Ron" Howard, Ron
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Ron Howard Earnings
- The Dilemma$10,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.