Ron Howard Net Worth: Ron Howard is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $140 million dollars. Born March 1, 1954 in Duncan, Oklahoma, Ron Howard came into prominence as Opie Taylor in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show in 1959 at the tender age of 5. His next vital and memorable role would be his six-year stint as Richie Cunningham on the wildly popular sitcom Happy Days. In his early years, he also appeared in the film The Music Man (1962), American Graffiti (1973) and The Shootist (1976). He made his directorial debut in the 1977 comedy Grand Theft Auto and left Happy Days in 1980 to focus on directing. His films include Cocoon, Apollo 13, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Beautiful Mind, which earned Howard an Academy Award for Best Director, as well as Cinderella Man, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Rush. In 2002, Howard conceived the idea for the Fox/Netflix series Arrested Development, on which he also served as producer and narrator and played a semi-fictionalized version of himself. In 2003, he was awarded the National Medal of Arts. Howard showcased the world premiere of his film Frost/Nixon at the 2008 London Film Festival in October 2008. He was the recipient of the Austin Film Festival's 2009 Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award. In 2013, Howard was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. Ron Howard married Cheryl Alley on June 7, 1975. She is now a writer, as Cheryl Howard Crew. They have four children, the oldest of whom, Bryce Dallas Howard, is also a notable actress and director. Bryce has appeared in such notable films as Spider-Man 3 (2007), The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and The Help (2011).
Ron Howard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1954 (61 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Ronald William Howard, Ronny Howard, Ronnie Howard, Ronald William "Ron" Howard, Ron
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Ron Howard Earnings
- The Dilemma$10,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL SalaryRunning back Marshawn Lynch is known for a lot of things: his Skittles touchdown celebrations, giving short, repetitive answers to the media, and being a bruising, powerful running back. Let's add financially wise to that list.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.