Ron Howard Net Worth: Ron Howard is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $140 million dollars. Born March 1, 1954 in Duncan, Oklahoma, Ron Howard came into prominence as Opie Taylor in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show in 1959 at the tender age of 5. His next vital and memorable role would be his six-year stint as Richie Cunningham on the wildly popular sitcom Happy Days. In his early years, he also appeared in the film The Music Man (1962), American Graffiti (1973) and The Shootist (1976). He made his directorial debut in the 1977 comedy Grand Theft Auto and left Happy Days in 1980 to focus on directing. His films include Cocoon, Apollo 13, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Beautiful Mind, which earned Howard an Academy Award for Best Director, as well as Cinderella Man, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Rush. In 2002, Howard conceived the idea for the Fox/Netflix series Arrested Development, on which he also served as producer and narrator and played a semi-fictionalized version of himself. In 2003, he was awarded the National Medal of Arts. Howard showcased the world premiere of his film Frost/Nixon at the 2008 London Film Festival in October 2008. He was the recipient of the Austin Film Festival's 2009 Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award. In 2013, Howard was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. Ron Howard married Cheryl Alley on June 7, 1975. She is now a writer, as Cheryl Howard Crew. They have four children, the oldest of whom, Bryce Dallas Howard, is also a notable actress and director. Bryce has appeared in such notable films as Spider-Man 3 (2007), The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and The Help (2011).
Ron Howard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1954
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Ronald William Howard, Ronny Howard, Ronnie Howard, Ronald William "Ron" Howard, Ron
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Ron Howard Earnings
- The Dilemma$10,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.