Ron Howard Net Worth: Ron Howard is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $140 million dollars. Born March 1, 1954 in Duncan, Oklahoma, Ron Howard came into prominence as Opie Taylor in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show in 1959 at the tender age of 5. His next vital and memorable role would be his six-year stint as Richie Cunningham on the wildly popular sitcom Happy Days. In his early years, he also appeared in the film The Music Man (1962), American Graffiti (1973) and The Shootist (1976). He made his directorial debut in the 1977 comedy Grand Theft Auto and left Happy Days in 1980 to focus on directing. His films include Cocoon, Apollo 13, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Beautiful Mind, which earned Howard an Academy Award for Best Director, as well as Cinderella Man, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Rush. In 2002, Howard conceived the idea for the Fox/Netflix series Arrested Development, on which he also served as producer and narrator and played a semi-fictionalized version of himself. In 2003, he was awarded the National Medal of Arts. Howard showcased the world premiere of his film Frost/Nixon at the 2008 London Film Festival in October 2008. He was the recipient of the Austin Film Festival's 2009 Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award. In 2013, Howard was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. Ron Howard married Cheryl Alley on June 7, 1975. She is now a writer, as Cheryl Howard Crew. They have four children, the oldest of whom, Bryce Dallas Howard, is also a notable actress and director. Bryce has appeared in such notable films as Spider-Man 3 (2007), The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and The Help (2011).
Ron Howard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ronald William Howard, Ronny Howard, Ronnie Howard, Ronald William "Ron" Howard, Ron
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Television Director
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Ron Howard Earnings
- The Dilemma$10,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.Apparently Republic Presidential candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?
- Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales NationwideTiger Woods' golf game has hit rock bottom, and now retailers are complaining because his items aren't selling.
- Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm EmmanuelAlki David's latest "investment" is a $250,000 reward to anyone who successfully streaks in front of Chicago's Mayor Rahm Emanuel.