Quentin Tarantino net worth and salary: Quentin Tarantino is an American writer, producer, director and actor who has a net worth of $100 million. Quentin Tarantino was born in Tennessee but raised in Los Angeles. Tarantino's interest in film was initially aimed at acting, but quickly switched to screenwriting and directing. His first major screenwriting success was selling the screenplay for what would become the 1993 film True Romance. True Romance garnered much critical praise and opened many doors for Tarantino. His directorial debut came with the independent gritty crime film Reservoir Dogs, which won many favorable accolades and has gone onto cult-hit status. Tarantino's next film, Pulp Fiction, received critical and commercial success, earning $212.9 million in worldwide box office revenue along with seven awards for Tarantino, among them an Academy Award, a Palme d'Or, a Golden Globe and BAFTA Award. Jackie Brown, Tarantino's third feature film, grossed $72 million worldwide, six times its initial cost of $12 million, and won critical acclaim along with award nominations for its leading performers. Tarantino followed up six years later with the successful two-part film series Kill Bill vol. 1 and Kill Bill vol. 2, another critic and audience favorite, with a box office gross totaling $333 million for both films. Tarantino teamed up with friend and fellow director Robert Rodriguez for Grindhouse, a double-feature which Tarantino contributed with the film Death Proof. His film, Inglorious Bastards, grossed $320 million worldwide and has earned many accolades. Tarantino has also guest-directed for films such as Four Rooms and Sin City and produced films like Iron Monkey and Hostel.
Quentin Tarantino Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Quentin Tarantino against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1963 (52 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Actor, Film Producer, Writer, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Kuenthin Taranthîno, Q, Quentin Jerome Tarantino, Quentin Tarrantino, QT, Tarantino Q
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL SalaryRunning back Marshawn Lynch is known for a lot of things: his Skittles touchdown celebrations, giving short, repetitive answers to the media, and being a bruising, powerful running back. Let's add financially wise to that list.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.