Quentin Tarantino net worth and salary: Quentin Tarantino is an American writer, producer, director and actor who has a net worth of $100 million. Quentin Tarantino was born in Tennessee but raised in Los Angeles. Tarantino's interest in film was initially aimed at acting, but quickly switched to screenwriting and directing. His first major screenwriting success was selling the screenplay for what would become the 1993 film True Romance. True Romance garnered much critical praise and opened many doors for Tarantino. His directorial debut came with the independent gritty crime film Reservoir Dogs, which won many favorable accolades and has gone onto cult-hit status. Tarantino's next film, Pulp Fiction, received critical and commercial success, earning $212.9 million in worldwide box office revenue along with seven awards for Tarantino, among them an Academy Award, a Palme d'Or, a Golden Globe and BAFTA Award. Jackie Brown, Tarantino's third feature film, grossed $72 million worldwide, six times its initial cost of $12 million, and won critical acclaim along with award nominations for its leading performers. Tarantino followed up six years later with the successful two-part film series Kill Bill vol. 1 and Kill Bill vol. 2, another critic and audience favorite, with a box office gross totaling $333 million for both films. Tarantino teamed up with friend and fellow director Robert Rodriguez for Grindhouse, a double-feature which Tarantino contributed with the film Death Proof. His film, Inglorious Bastards, grossed $320 million worldwide and has earned many accolades. Tarantino has also guest-directed for films such as Four Rooms and Sin City and produced films like Iron Monkey and Hostel.
Quentin Tarantino Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Quentin Tarantino against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1963 (53 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Actor, Film Producer, Writer, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Kuenthin Taranthîno, Q, Quentin Jerome Tarantino, Quentin Tarrantino, QT, Tarantino Q
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.