Paul Newman net worth: Hollywood great Paul Newman has a net worth of $50 million. Newman acquired his net worth from a life-long career as an actor, film director professional racing driver and entrepreneur of Newman's Own. The Cat on the Hot Tin Roof, The Color of Money and Cool Hand Luke were just a few of his many appearances on the big screen. For his contribution as a film actor, Newman won a string of awards including the Golden Globes, Emmys and BAFTAs. An auto racing enthusiast, Newman was a professional racer, winning several championships. He was also an auto race team leader, where the team also won several championships in the open wheel indyCar racing. In his later years, Newman founded an organic food company, Newman's Own, in which all post tax profits goes to charity – as of 2012, the company has donated over $330 million. His road to success spanned back to the 1950, when he appeared in the motion picture, Somebody Up There Likes Me (1956). Since then, Newman became one of the big stars of the 60s and 70s. Newman also directed four films which starred his wife Jane Woodward. Newman's last role was in the 2002 film, Road to Perdition starring Tom Hanks. Six years later, Newman died of lung cancer at the age of 83.
Paul Newman Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 26, 1925 - Sep 26, 2008 (83 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Activist, Voice Actor, Philanthropist, Race car driver
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Paul Leonard Newman, King Cool, PL, P.L. Neuman
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last Yearon Feb 13, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Paul Newman Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Towering Inferno$1,000,00010% of gross
- The Sting$500,000plus % of profit
- Pocket Money$1,200,000
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid$750,000
- Hombre$750,00010% of gross
- Sweet Bird of Youth$350,000% of profit
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof$17,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!