Paul Newman net worth: Hollywood great Paul Newman has a net worth of $50 million. Newman acquired his net worth from a life-long career as an actor, film director professional racing driver and entrepreneur of Newman's Own. The Cat on the Hot Tin Roof, The Color of Money and Cool Hand Luke were just a few of his many appearances on the big screen. For his contribution as a film actor, Newman won a string of awards including the Golden Globes, Emmys and BAFTAs. An auto racing enthusiast, Newman was a professional racer, winning several championships. He was also an auto race team leader, where the team also won several championships in the open wheel indyCar racing. In his later years, Newman founded an organic food company, Newman's Own, in which all post tax profits goes to charity – as of 2012, the company has donated over $330 million. His road to success spanned back to the 1950, when he appeared in the motion picture, Somebody Up There Likes Me (1956). Since then, Newman became one of the big stars of the 60s and 70s. Newman also directed four films which starred his wife Jane Woodward. Newman's last role was in the 2002 film, Road to Perdition starring Tom Hanks. Six years later, Newman died of lung cancer at the age of 83.
Paul Newman Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 26, 1925 - Sep 26, 2008 (83 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Activist, Voice Actor, Philanthropist, Race car driver
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Paul Leonard Newman, King Cool, PL, P.L. Neuman
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Paul Newman Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Towering Inferno$1,000,00010% of gross
- The Sting$500,000plus % of profit
- Pocket Money$1,200,000
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid$750,000
- Hombre$750,00010% of gross
- Sweet Bird of Youth$350,000% of profit
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof$17,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.