McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol Net Worth: McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol is an American film director, film/television producer and former record producer who has a net worth of $40 million. McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol was born August 9, 1968 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He admits he wasn't the best-looking guy growing up and he liked chasing the girls, but they weren't very receptive. Consequently, he became deeply involved in the arts and that's where he started putting all his time and effort. It paid off—today he is known for working with some of the biggest recording artists, such as Smashmouth, and won Billboard's Pop Video of the Year in 1997 for their video, Walking In The Sun. He has also worked with the popular band Sugar Ray, where he won Pop Video of the Year from the Music Video Production Association for Sugar Ray's, Fly video, a song he also had a hand in co-writing. He directed some of the top-earning movies in Hollywood including Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. McG also owns a production company, Wonderland Sound and Vision, founded in 2001, which has overseen the production of the films and television shows he has worked on since Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. His company Wonderland Sound & Vision sold three pilots for the 09–10 season: Thunder Road, a reality show described as an automobile version of Wipeout, for CBS; Limelight, a contemporary version of Fame based on the life of Pharrell Williams, who was also executive producing, for ABC; and Human Target, loosely based on the comic book of the same name—about a bodyguard—for Fox. Only the latter ended up airing on network TV, however, debuting on January 17, 2010, and ending after two seasons. That same year, The CW gave a series order to Nikita, a remake of La Femme Nikita. On December 11, 2008, he was awarded the Kodak filmmaker of the year by CineAsia and on October 2011, McG was set to direct Puzzle Palace for the Summit Entertainment. His brother died of a cocaine overdose in 2007, a tragedy he says has kept him grounded as it serves to remind him not to take life for granted.
McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Joseph McGinty Nichol
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1968 (47 years old)
Film director, Film Producer, Record producer, Television producer, Songwriter, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
McG, Joseph McGinty "McG" Nichol, McG
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol Earnings
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest CitiesWe've put together a list of the richest people in the 50 largest cities in the United States. Some of the names, like Bill Gates and Ken Griffin, are familiar. Most are not.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.