McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol Net Worth: McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol is an American film director, film/television producer and former record producer who has a net worth of $40 million. McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol was born August 9, 1968 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He admits he wasn't the best-looking guy growing up and he liked chasing the girls, but they weren't very receptive. Consequently, he became deeply involved in the arts and that's where he started putting all his time and effort. It paid off—today he is known for working with some of the biggest recording artists, such as Smashmouth, and won Billboard's Pop Video of the Year in 1997 for their video, Walking In The Sun. He has also worked with the popular band Sugar Ray, where he won Pop Video of the Year from the Music Video Production Association for Sugar Ray's, Fly video, a song he also had a hand in co-writing. He directed some of the top-earning movies in Hollywood including Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. McG also owns a production company, Wonderland Sound and Vision, founded in 2001, which has overseen the production of the films and television shows he has worked on since Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. His company Wonderland Sound & Vision sold three pilots for the 09–10 season: Thunder Road, a reality show described as an automobile version of Wipeout, for CBS; Limelight, a contemporary version of Fame based on the life of Pharrell Williams, who was also executive producing, for ABC; and Human Target, loosely based on the comic book of the same name—about a bodyguard—for Fox. Only the latter ended up airing on network TV, however, debuting on January 17, 2010, and ending after two seasons. That same year, The CW gave a series order to Nikita, a remake of La Femme Nikita. On December 11, 2008, he was awarded the Kodak filmmaker of the year by CineAsia and on October 2011, McG was set to direct Puzzle Palace for the Summit Entertainment. His brother died of a cocaine overdose in 2007, a tragedy he says has kept him grounded as it serves to remind him not to take life for granted.
McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Joseph McGinty Nichol
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1968 (47 years old)
Film director, Film Producer, Record producer, Television producer, Songwriter, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
McG, Joseph McGinty "McG" Nichol, McG
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
McG aka Joseph McGinty Nichol Earnings
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.