Chris Columbus net worth: Chris Columbus is an American filmmaker who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Spangler, Pennsylvania, Chris Columbus grew up in Champion, Ohio and graduated from the film program at Tisch School of the Arts in New York. He began his career as a screenwriter, working primarily for Steven Spielberg. He worked on such projects as "Young Sherlock Holmes", "Gremlins", and "Goonies", and then branched out into directing in the late 80s. His first film was the surprise hit, "Adventures in Babysitting". Since then, he has directed such projects as "Home Alone" and "Home Alone 2", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Stepmom", "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone", "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", "Rent", "I Love You, Beth Cooper", "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and most recently, "The Help". "The Help" won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture, and has been nominated for four Oscars, including Best Picture.
Chris Columbus Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1958 (57 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Christopher Columbus, Chris Joseph Columbus
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
Chris Columbus Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$10,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?