Chris Columbus net worth: Chris Columbus is an American filmmaker who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Spangler, Pennsylvania, Chris Columbus grew up in Champion, Ohio and graduated from the film program at Tisch School of the Arts in New York. He began his career as a screenwriter, working primarily for Steven Spielberg. He worked on such projects as "Young Sherlock Holmes", "Gremlins", and "Goonies", and then branched out into directing in the late 80s. His first film was the surprise hit, "Adventures in Babysitting". Since then, he has directed such projects as "Home Alone" and "Home Alone 2", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Stepmom", "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone", "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", "Rent", "I Love You, Beth Cooper", "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and most recently, "The Help". "The Help" won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture, and has been nominated for four Oscars, including Best Picture.
Chris Columbus Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1958
Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Christopher Columbus, Chris Joseph Columbus
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Chris Columbus Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$10,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.