Chris Columbus net worth: Chris Columbus is an American filmmaker who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Spangler, Pennsylvania, Chris Columbus grew up in Champion, Ohio and graduated from the film program at Tisch School of the Arts in New York. He began his career as a screenwriter, working primarily for Steven Spielberg. He worked on such projects as "Young Sherlock Holmes", "Gremlins", and "Goonies", and then branched out into directing in the late 80s. His first film was the surprise hit, "Adventures in Babysitting". Since then, he has directed such projects as "Home Alone" and "Home Alone 2", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Stepmom", "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone", "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", "Rent", "I Love You, Beth Cooper", "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and most recently, "The Help". "The Help" won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture, and has been nominated for four Oscars, including Best Picture.
Chris Columbus Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1958 (57 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Christopher Columbus, Chris Joseph Columbus
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Chris Columbus Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$10,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?Ask anyone what they'd love to do more of, and they would say travel. For a few glorious years, American Airlines made that possible. It was a steep price, but it was totally worth it.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For SaleA Bentley once owned by James Bond author Ian Fleming has been found after collecting dust in a garage for almost 40 years.
- 10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air JordansIf you thought that paying $100 for a pair of sneakers was too much, these outrageous shoe prices may make you think twice.