Chris Columbus net worth: Chris Columbus is an American filmmaker who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Spangler, Pennsylvania, Chris Columbus grew up in Champion, Ohio and graduated from the film program at Tisch School of the Arts in New York. He began his career as a screenwriter, working primarily for Steven Spielberg. He worked on such projects as "Young Sherlock Holmes", "Gremlins", and "Goonies", and then branched out into directing in the late 80s. His first film was the surprise hit, "Adventures in Babysitting". Since then, he has directed such projects as "Home Alone" and "Home Alone 2", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Stepmom", "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone", "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", "Rent", "I Love You, Beth Cooper", "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and most recently, "The Help". "The Help" won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture, and has been nominated for four Oscars, including Best Picture.
Chris Columbus Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1958 (57 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Christopher Columbus, Chris Joseph Columbus
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Chris Columbus Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$10,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.