Alejandro Gomez Monteverde net worth: Alejandro Gomez Monteverde is a Mexican filmmaker who has a net worth of $2 million. His net worth has been earned through several years in the film industry, during which he has succeeded in achieving a level of notability that few directors are blessed with. He is best known for the movie Bella, his debut feature about several people living in New York City over the course of a day. When the movie premiered in 2006, it immediately became something of a popular favorite, winning the "People's Choice Award" at the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. Since Bella, Monteverde has worked on another feature film entitled Little Boy, which was released in 2015. Monteverde is also notable for his personal life, as he is married to model and actress Ali Landry. Landry is most famous for her work as a "Doritos girl" in a 1998 Super Bowl commercial for the popular snack, and as part of the cast of the UPN sitcom Eve. The two met at a Bible study group sponsored by a church and were married in 2006. In 2007, they had their first child, Estrela, and four years later in 2011 their second child was born, a boy named Marcelo.
Alejandro Gomez Monteverde Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alejandro Gomez Monteverde against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Alejandro Gómez Monteverde
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1977 (38 years old)
Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Film Editor, Actor
Jose Alejandro Gomez Monteverde
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.