David Foster Wallace net worth: David Foster Wallace was an American author and professor who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. David Foster Wallace was born in Ithaca, New York in February 1962 and passed away in September 2008. He graduated from Amherst College and his senior thesis was awarded the Gail Kennedy Memorial Prize. He received a Master of Fine Arts in creative writing from the University of Arizona. He is well known for his 1996 novel Infinite Jest. The novel was named by Time magazine as one of the top 100 English-language novels from 1923 to 2005. His final unfinished novel The Pale King was a finalist for the 2012 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. Wallace authored three novels and three short story collections. He also published nine non-fiction books. Some of his notable works include A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again, and Brief Interviews with Hideous Men. David Foster Wallace passed away on September 12, 2008 by hanging himself at age 46. His father stated that David had suffered depression for over 20 years.
David Foster Wallace Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare David Foster Wallace against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David Foster Wallace
Date of Birth
Feb 21, 1962 - Sep 12, 2008 (46 years old)
Writer, Novelist, Professor, Essayist
United States of America
D. F. Wallace, D.F.W., David Foster
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.