David Foster Wallace net worth: David Foster Wallace was an American author and professor who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. David Foster Wallace was born in Ithaca, New York in February 1962 and passed away in September 2008. He graduated from Amherst College and his senior thesis was awarded the Gail Kennedy Memorial Prize. He received a Master of Fine Arts in creative writing from the University of Arizona. He is well known for his 1996 novel Infinite Jest. The novel was named by Time magazine as one of the top 100 English-language novels from 1923 to 2005. His final unfinished novel The Pale King was a finalist for the 2012 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. Wallace authored three novels and three short story collections. He also published nine non-fiction books. Some of his notable works include A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again, and Brief Interviews with Hideous Men. David Foster Wallace passed away on September 12, 2008 by hanging himself at age 46. His father stated that David had suffered depression for over 20 years.
David Foster Wallace Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare David Foster Wallace against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David Foster Wallace
Date of Birth
Feb 21, 1962 - Sep 12, 2008 (46 years old)
Writer, Novelist, Professor, Essayist
United States of America
D. F. Wallace, D.F.W., David Foster
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.