Charles Krauthammer is an American Pulitzer Prize–winning syndicated columnist, political commentator, and physician and has a net worth of $8 million. Charles Krauthammer earned his net worth as a political commentator and a syndicated columnist. He attended Herzliah High School and McGill University, and in 1970, he obtained an honors degree in political science and economics. He was a Commonwealth Scholar in politics at Balliol College, Oxford, and later moved to US and continued his medical studies at Harvard Medical School. From 1975 to 1978, he was a resident and then a chief resident in Psychiatry at the Massachusetts General Hospital. In 1978, he quit the practice of psychiatry and came to Washington to direct planning in psychiatric research under the Carter administration. He began contributing articles about politics to The New Republic and in 1980 served as a speech writer to Vice President Walter Mondale. He joined The New Republic as a writer and editor in 1981. He described and termed the new American foreign policy of supporting anti-communist insurgencies around the globe, as the 'Reagan Doctrine', and gained attention of the general public, when he first used this phrase in his Time magazine column in mid 1980s. He won the Pulitzer Prize in 1987 for commentary, and in 1997, the Washingtonian magazine named him amongst the top 50 most influential journalists in the national press corps. He published the famous column Miers: The Only Exit Strategy in October, 2005. In 2006, the Financial Times named Krauthammer the most influential commentator in America, saying he has influenced US foreign policy for more than two decades. His other major domain of writing is strategy and geostrategic policy. Although he writes about politics, he avoids any direct involvement in the field. He was born on March 13, 1950 in New York City.
Charles Krauthammer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charles Krauthammer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 13, 1950 (65 years old)
Journalist, Commentator, Physician, Psychiatrist, Writer, Columnist, Author
United States of America
Dr. Charles Krauthammer
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.