Charles Krauthammer is an American Pulitzer Prize–winning syndicated columnist, political commentator, and physician and has a net worth of $8 million. Charles Krauthammer earned his net worth as a political commentator and a syndicated columnist. He attended Herzliah High School and McGill University, and in 1970, he obtained an honors degree in political science and economics. He was a Commonwealth Scholar in politics at Balliol College, Oxford, and later moved to US and continued his medical studies at Harvard Medical School. From 1975 to 1978, he was a resident and then a chief resident in Psychiatry at the Massachusetts General Hospital. In 1978, he quit the practice of psychiatry and came to Washington to direct planning in psychiatric research under the Carter administration. He began contributing articles about politics to The New Republic and in 1980 served as a speech writer to Vice President Walter Mondale. He joined The New Republic as a writer and editor in 1981. He described and termed the new American foreign policy of supporting anti-communist insurgencies around the globe, as the 'Reagan Doctrine', and gained attention of the general public, when he first used this phrase in his Time magazine column in mid 1980s. He won the Pulitzer Prize in 1987 for commentary, and in 1997, the Washingtonian magazine named him amongst the top 50 most influential journalists in the national press corps. He published the famous column Miers: The Only Exit Strategy in October, 2005. In 2006, the Financial Times named Krauthammer the most influential commentator in America, saying he has influenced US foreign policy for more than two decades. His other major domain of writing is strategy and geostrategic policy. Although he writes about politics, he avoids any direct involvement in the field. He was born on March 13, 1950 in New York City.
Charles Krauthammer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charles Krauthammer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 13, 1950
Journalist, Commentator, Physician, Psychiatrist, Writer, Columnist, Author
United States of America
Dr. Charles Krauthammer
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Jared Polis Is One Of The Richest Politicians In America - And The Way He Got Rich Is Amazing...on Aug 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.