Captain Sig Hansen net worth: Captain Sig Hansen is a Captain on the Northwestern fishing vessel and reality television star who has a net worth of $3 million. Captain Sig Hansen accumulated his net worth through his career as Captain of a fishing vessel, author of a best selling book, personal TV appearances. He also earns a salary of $500 thousand per season on Deadliest Catch. Sigurd J Hansen was born in Seattle, Washington to a family of fisherman. His father was one of the original crab fishermen of Dutch Harbor and fishing is in their blood. After graduating from high school, Sig began fishing year-round, spending close to an average of 10 months per year in Alaska. At 22, Sig started running the Northwestern, by relieving captains, a job that is known as "relief skipper", and at the age of 24, Sig was running the Northwestern full time. Over the years, the Northwestern has been one of the best performing boats in the fleet, which is a credit to his command. He is a fourth-generation Norwegian fisherman and is very superstitious. He and his brothers, Norman and Edgar, not only work on the Northwestern, they also own it. The brothers have been fishing and working together for almost 20 years. Sig and his wife June have two daughters and they live in Seattle, Washington. In 2015, Hansen also joined the cast of the hit NBC reality show, Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump.
Captain Sig Hansen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Captain Sig Hansen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 28, 1966 (49 years old)
Author, Voice Actor, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)
J.Sigurd Hansen, Sigurd Jonny "Sig" Hansen, Sig, Sigurd Jonny Hansen, Capt. Sig Hansen, Captain Sig Hansen, Captain Sig
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!Guess how much those Patti Pies have made in less than a week! Hint: It's a lot!