Captain Sig Hansen net worth: Captain Sig Hansen is a Captain on the Northwestern fishing vessel and reality television star who has a net worth of $3 million. Captain Sig Hansen accumulated his net worth through his career as Captain of a fishing vessel, author of a best selling book, personal TV appearances. He also earns a salary of $500 thousand per season on Deadliest Catch. Sigurd J Hansen was born in Seattle, Washington to a family of fisherman. His father was one of the original crab fishermen of Dutch Harbor and fishing is in their blood. After graduating from high school, Sig began fishing year-round, spending close to an average of 10 months per year in Alaska. At 22, Sig started running the Northwestern, by relieving captains, a job that is known as "relief skipper", and at the age of 24, Sig was running the Northwestern full time. Over the years, the Northwestern has been one of the best performing boats in the fleet, which is a credit to his command. He is a fourth-generation Norwegian fisherman and is very superstitious. He and his brothers, Norman and Edgar, not only work on the Northwestern, they also own it. The brothers have been fishing and working together for almost 20 years. Sig and his wife June have two daughters and they live in Seattle, Washington. In 2015, Hansen also joined the cast of the hit NBC reality show, Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump.
Captain Sig Hansen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Captain Sig Hansen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 28, 1966
Author, Voice Actor, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)
J.Sigurd Hansen, Sigurd Jonny "Sig" Hansen, Sig, Sigurd Jonny Hansen, Capt. Sig Hansen, Captain Sig Hansen, Captain Sig
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per YearWe all know that top executives of big companies can make tons of money every year, so what about those that don't make anything at all?
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.