Captain Sig Hansen net worth: Captain Sig Hansen is a Captain on the Northwestern fishing vessel and reality television star who has a net worth of $3 million. Captain Sig Hansen accumulated his net worth through his career as Captain of a fishing vessel, author of a best selling book, personal TV appearances. He also earns a salary of $500 thousand per season on Deadliest Catch. Sigurd J Hansen was born in Seattle, Washington to a family of fisherman. His father was one of the original crab fishermen of Dutch Harbor and fishing is in their blood. After graduating from high school, Sig began fishing year-round, spending close to an average of 10 months per year in Alaska. At 22, Sig started running the Northwestern, by relieving captains, a job that is known as "relief skipper", and at the age of 24, Sig was running the Northwestern full time. Over the years, the Northwestern has been one of the best performing boats in the fleet, which is a credit to his command. He is a fourth-generation Norwegian fisherman and is very superstitious. He and his brothers, Norman and Edgar, not only work on the Northwestern, they also own it. The brothers have been fishing and working together for almost 20 years. Sig and his wife June have two daughters and they live in Seattle, Washington. In 2015, Hansen also joined the cast of the hit NBC reality show, Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump.
Captain Sig Hansen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Captain Sig Hansen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 28, 1966 (49 years old)
Author, Voice Actor, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)
J.Sigurd Hansen, Sigurd Jonny "Sig" Hansen, Sig, Sigurd Jonny Hansen, Capt. Sig Hansen, Captain Sig Hansen, Captain Sig
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.