Captain Sig Hansen net worth: Captain Sig Hansen is a Captain on the Northwestern fishing vessel and reality television star who has a net worth of $3 million. Captain Sig Hansen accumulated his net worth through his career as Captain of a fishing vessel, author of a best selling book, personal TV appearances. He also earns a salary of $500 thousand per season on Deadliest Catch. Sigurd J Hansen was born in Seattle, Washington to a family of fisherman. His father was one of the original crab fishermen of Dutch Harbor and fishing is in their blood. After graduating from high school, Sig began fishing year-round, spending close to an average of 10 months per year in Alaska. At 22, Sig started running the Northwestern, by relieving captains, a job that is known as "relief skipper", and at the age of 24, Sig was running the Northwestern full time. Over the years, the Northwestern has been one of the best performing boats in the fleet, which is a credit to his command. He is a fourth-generation Norwegian fisherman and is very superstitious. He and his brothers, Norman and Edgar, not only work on the Northwestern, they also own it. The brothers have been fishing and working together for almost 20 years. Sig and his wife June have two daughters and they live in Seattle, Washington. In 2015, Hansen also joined the cast of the hit NBC reality show, Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump.
Captain Sig Hansen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Captain Sig Hansen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 28, 1966 (50 years old)
Author, Voice Actor, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)
J.Sigurd Hansen, Sigurd Jonny "Sig" Hansen, Sig, Sigurd Jonny Hansen, Capt. Sig Hansen, Captain Sig Hansen, Captain Sig
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.