Bridget Marquardt net worth: Bridget Marquardt is an American television personality, model and actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. A model, actress, and reality television star, Bridget Marquardt is most widely recognized as one of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends. She appeared on the show "The Girls Next Door" until it finished its run in 2009. Born Bridget Christina Sandmeier on September 25, 1973 in Tillamook, Oregon, Marquardt is best known for her role on the television series The Girls Next Door, a reality show that follows her life as one of publisher Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. Although she was never an official Playboy Playmate, she appeared in nude pictorials with her Girls Next Door costars and fellow 'girlfriends' Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson. In 2001, she moved from Northern California to Los Angeles and unsuccessfully tested twice for Playboy before finally being invited to the Playboy Mansion and soon became a regular there. In 2002, she was invited to move in to the mansion and become one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. Aside from appearing in several television shows and Nickelback's video for 'Rockstar', Marquardt made her final appearance in Playboy in a farewell photo spread with fellow Girls Next Door cast mates Madison and Wilkinson. Bridget married Chad Marquardt in 1997 and the two later separated then divorced when she moved away to Los Angeles. In 2008, Marquardt began dating director Nicholas Carpenter and the two moved in together.
Bridget Marquardt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bridget Marquardt against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1973 (42 years old)
TV Personality, Actor, Model, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Bridget Sandmeier, Bridget Christina Sandmeier, Bridget, The Girls Next Door
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.