Bridget Marquardt net worth: Bridget Marquardt is an American television personality, model and actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. A model, actress, and reality television star, Bridget Marquardt is most widely recognized as one of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends. She appeared on the show "The Girls Next Door" until it finished its run in 2009. Born Bridget Christina Sandmeier on September 25, 1973 in Tillamook, Oregon, Marquardt is best known for her role on the television series The Girls Next Door, a reality show that follows her life as one of publisher Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. Although she was never an official Playboy Playmate, she appeared in nude pictorials with her Girls Next Door costars and fellow 'girlfriends' Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson. In 2001, she moved from Northern California to Los Angeles and unsuccessfully tested twice for Playboy before finally being invited to the Playboy Mansion and soon became a regular there. In 2002, she was invited to move in to the mansion and become one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. Aside from appearing in several television shows and Nickelback's video for 'Rockstar', Marquardt made her final appearance in Playboy in a farewell photo spread with fellow Girls Next Door cast mates Madison and Wilkinson. Bridget married Chad Marquardt in 1997 and the two later separated then divorced when she moved away to Los Angeles. In 2008, Marquardt began dating director Nicholas Carpenter and the two moved in together.
Bridget Marquardt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bridget Marquardt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1973
TV Personality, Actor, Model, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Bridget Sandmeier, Bridget Christina Sandmeier, Bridget, The Girls Next Door
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid TaxesT.I. is under fire for owing millions in taxes. Get the details here!