Bridget Marquardt net worth: Bridget Marquardt is an American television personality, model and actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. A model, actress, and reality television star, Bridget Marquardt is most widely recognized as one of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends. She appeared on the show "The Girls Next Door" until it finished its run in 2009. Born Bridget Christina Sandmeier on September 25, 1973 in Tillamook, Oregon, Marquardt is best known for her role on the television series The Girls Next Door, a reality show that follows her life as one of publisher Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. Although she was never an official Playboy Playmate, she appeared in nude pictorials with her Girls Next Door costars and fellow 'girlfriends' Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson. In 2001, she moved from Northern California to Los Angeles and unsuccessfully tested twice for Playboy before finally being invited to the Playboy Mansion and soon became a regular there. In 2002, she was invited to move in to the mansion and become one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. Aside from appearing in several television shows and Nickelback's video for 'Rockstar', Marquardt made her final appearance in Playboy in a farewell photo spread with fellow Girls Next Door cast mates Madison and Wilkinson. Bridget married Chad Marquardt in 1997 and the two later separated then divorced when she moved away to Los Angeles. In 2008, Marquardt began dating director Nicholas Carpenter and the two moved in together.
Bridget Marquardt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bridget Marquardt against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1973 (42 years old)
TV Personality, Actor, Model, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Bridget Sandmeier, Bridget Christina Sandmeier, Bridget, The Girls Next Door
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.