Bishop Eddie Long Net Worth: Bishop Eddie Long is an American pastor who has a net worth of $5 million. Eddie Lee Long (aka Bishop Eddie Long) was born May 12, 1953 in Huntersville, North Carolina. He is the senior pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, a megachurch in unincorporated DeKalb County, Georgia, United States, near Lithonia. When Long started as pastor for New Birth Church in 1987, there were 300 church members, which grew to 25,000. A best-selling author, Bishop Long's captivating and powerful messages are captured in a number of books, including: It's Your Time: Reclaim Your Territory for the Kingdom, The Elect Lady, I Don't Want Delilah, I Need You, What a Man Wants, What a Woman Needs, Called to Conquer, Gladiator: The Strength of a Man and his most recent: 60 Seconds to Greatness: Seize the Moment and Plan for Success. Long is often seen in broadcast and print media as a regular contributor in interviews on CNN, national radio programs and noted news publications. On the other side of the 'revered' man of the cloth, however, is a laundry list of legal and personal troubles. During his tenure with New Birth Church, Long was found innocent in Senate investigations concerning the accusation that he may have profited from his church's tax-exempt status. Bishop Eddie Long married Vanessa Griffin in 1990. After he was accused of sexually molesting young fatherless boys in the church, Vanessa filed for divorce. Almost immediately, a statement issued through New Birth's public relations firm stated that Vanessa Long had rethought her decision and would withdraw her petition. In another turn of events, Vanessa's attorneys later confirmed that she would indeed continue with the divorce. Civil lawsuits were also formally filed against Bishop Long alleging sexual relations with underage male members of his parish. Long has denied any wrongdoing through his attorneys and the lawsuits were settled out of court. On February 17, 2012, one of Bishop Eddie Long's lawyers, Lawrence Cooper, confirmed to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Vanessa Long had asked that the divorce petition (again) be dismissed.
Bishop Eddie Long Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bishop Eddie Long against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 12, 1953 (62 years old)
Televangelist, Preacher, Pastor, Actor
United States of America
Eddie L. Long, Eddie L Long, Eddie Long
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.