William Peter Blatty net worth: William Peter Blatty is an American writer and filmmaker who has a net worth of $5 million. William Peter Blatty was born in New York City, New York in January 1928. He is best known for writing the 1971 book The Exorcist and writing the screenplay for its film adaptation. Blatty has written the novels Which Way to Mecca, Jack?, John Goldfarb, Please Come Home, I, Billy Shakespeare!, Twinkle, Twinkle, *Killer* Kane, The Exorcist, The Ninth Configuration, Legion, Demons Five, Exorcists Nothing: A Fable, Elsewhere, Dimiter, Crazy, and The Exorcist for the 21st Century. He wrote his autobiography I'll Tell Them I Remember You in 1973 and has also written three nonfiction books. Blatty wrote the screenplays for the films A Shot in the Dark, John Goldfarb, Please Come Home, Promise Her Anything, What Did You Do in the War, Daddy?, Gunn, The Great Bank Robbery, Darling Lili, The Exorcist, Mastermind, The Ninth Configuration, and The Exorcist III. He produced and directed The Ninth Configuration, produced The Exorcist, and directed The Exorcist III. Blatty won an Academy Award for The Exorcist and Golden Globes for The Exorcist and The Ninth Configuration.
William Peter Blatty Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare William Peter Blatty against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
William Peter Blatty
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1928
Writer, Novelist, Screenwriter, Author, Actor, Film Director, Film Producer
United States of America
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.