William Peter Blatty net worth: William Peter Blatty is an American writer and filmmaker who has a net worth of $5 million. William Peter Blatty was born in New York City, New York in January 1928. He is best known for writing the 1971 book The Exorcist and writing the screenplay for its film adaptation. Blatty has written the novels Which Way to Mecca, Jack?, John Goldfarb, Please Come Home, I, Billy Shakespeare!, Twinkle, Twinkle, *Killer* Kane, The Exorcist, The Ninth Configuration, Legion, Demons Five, Exorcists Nothing: A Fable, Elsewhere, Dimiter, Crazy, and The Exorcist for the 21st Century. He wrote his autobiography I'll Tell Them I Remember You in 1973 and has also written three nonfiction books. Blatty wrote the screenplays for the films A Shot in the Dark, John Goldfarb, Please Come Home, Promise Her Anything, What Did You Do in the War, Daddy?, Gunn, The Great Bank Robbery, Darling Lili, The Exorcist, Mastermind, The Ninth Configuration, and The Exorcist III. He produced and directed The Ninth Configuration, produced The Exorcist, and directed The Exorcist III. Blatty won an Academy Award for The Exorcist and Golden Globes for The Exorcist and The Ninth Configuration.
William Peter Blatty Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare William Peter Blatty against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
William Peter Blatty
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1928 (87 years old)
Writer, Novelist, Screenwriter, Author, Actor, Film Director, Film Producer
United States of America
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.