Shirley Strawberry net worth: Shirley Strawberry is an American radio personality and author who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Shirley Strawberry was born in Chicago, Illinois, and grew up loving listening to the radio. She was not a particularly talented singer, but she loved imitating the females she heard speaking on various broadcasts. She began to pursue a career in broadcasting in the 80s. Her first major job was as a radio jockey for Chicago's WCGI-FM, as co-host of the Doug Banks Show. From there, she was offered a position at 92.3 The Beat in Los Angeles. She hosted her own show for the station for several years. Then, in the early 2000s, she was offered a job as Steve Harvey's co-host on Radio One. She has served as his co-host for more than ten years, and is known for her popular segment, "Strawberry Letter", in which listeners write in and ask for her advice. She recently compiled the various letters, and the advice she gave, into a book entitled, "The Strawberry Letter—Real Talk, Real Advice, Because Bitterness Isn't Sexy".
Shirley Strawberry Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shirley Strawberry against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.