Shirley Strawberry net worth: Shirley Strawberry is an American radio personality and author who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Shirley Strawberry was born in Chicago, Illinois, and grew up loving listening to the radio. She was not a particularly talented singer, but she loved imitating the females she heard speaking on various broadcasts. She began to pursue a career in broadcasting in the 80s. Her first major job was as a radio jockey for Chicago's WCGI-FM, as co-host of the Doug Banks Show. From there, she was offered a position at 92.3 The Beat in Los Angeles. She hosted her own show for the station for several years. Then, in the early 2000s, she was offered a job as Steve Harvey's co-host on Radio One. She has served as his co-host for more than ten years, and is known for her popular segment, "Strawberry Letter", in which listeners write in and ask for her advice. She recently compiled the various letters, and the advice she gave, into a book entitled, "The Strawberry Letter—Real Talk, Real Advice, Because Bitterness Isn't Sexy".
Shirley Strawberry Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shirley Strawberry against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?