Bret Easton Ellis net worth: Bret Easton Ellis is an American novelist and screenwriter who has a net worth of $200 thousand dollars. Born in Los Angeles, California, Bret Easton Ellis burst onto the literary scene in the late 80s, with the publication of his novel, "Less Than Zero". The book chronicled the lives of a group of rich teenagers in Los Angeles. It sold well, and was subsequently made into a movie that actually had little to do with the book itself. His next novel, "The Rules of Attraction", was a moderate success. However, it was his third novel, "American Psycho", that made him a household name. He has since published four more novels. Most recently, he wrote the screenplay for the film, "The Canyons", starring Lindsay Lohan and James Deen. Though the film has not yet been released, it has already achieved notoriety, as the production was hampered by Ms. Lohan's unpredictable behavior. According to a January 2013 New York Times article, Bret Easton Ellis is allegedly facing financial troubles. The article suggested that Ellis is nearly out of money and has been forced to mortgage his condo. Hopefully he can churn out another awesome novel or screenplay quickly to get back on top!
Bret Easton Ellis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bret Easton Ellis against
- Random Celebrity
Bret Easton Ellis
Date of Birth
Mar 7, 1964 (51 years old)
Novelist, Screenwriter, Author, Film Producer, Writer
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
Ellis, Bret Easton, Bret Ellis
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)on Oct 9, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?