Bret Easton Ellis net worth: Bret Easton Ellis is an American novelist and screenwriter who has a net worth of $200 thousand dollars. Born in Los Angeles, California, Bret Easton Ellis burst onto the literary scene in the late 80s, with the publication of his novel, "Less Than Zero". The book chronicled the lives of a group of rich teenagers in Los Angeles. It sold well, and was subsequently made into a movie that actually had little to do with the book itself. His next novel, "The Rules of Attraction", was a moderate success. However, it was his third novel, "American Psycho", that made him a household name. He has since published four more novels. Most recently, he wrote the screenplay for the film, "The Canyons", starring Lindsay Lohan and James Deen. Though the film has not yet been released, it has already achieved notoriety, as the production was hampered by Ms. Lohan's unpredictable behavior. According to a January 2013 New York Times article, Bret Easton Ellis is allegedly facing financial troubles. The article suggested that Ellis is nearly out of money and has been forced to mortgage his condo. Hopefully he can churn out another awesome novel or screenplay quickly to get back on top!
Bret Easton Ellis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bret Easton Ellis against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bret Easton Ellis
Date of Birth
Mar 7, 1964 (52 years old)
Novelist, Screenwriter, Author, Film Producer, Writer
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
Ellis, Bret Easton, Bret Ellis
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?