Bishop William Darryl Scott: Bishop William Darryl Scott is an American minister who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Bishop William Darryl Scott was born in Portsmouth, Virginia, and went on to graduate from Norfolk State University with degrees in Economics and Interdisciplinary Science. He then earned is Theology degree from Springfield Christian Seminary and Bible School in Massachusetts. He continued his Theology studies at Union Theological Seminary, where he earned a Certificate in Church Business Administration, and then earned his Masters in Theology from the School of Theology at Virginia Union University. He earned his Ph.D. in Divinity from Springfield Christian Seminary and Bible School in 2005. He earned his license to preach in 1975 and became an ordained minister in 1980. He became the Pastor of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in the fall of 1980, and was appointed Bishop in 2007. Under his leadership, the church has grown from 100 members to over 2,500. He is also the founder and CEO of Everlasting Life Ministries (ELM), an international ministry.
Bishop William Darryl Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bishop William Darryl Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.