Bishop William Darryl Scott: Bishop William Darryl Scott is an American minister who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Bishop William Darryl Scott was born in Portsmouth, Virginia, and went on to graduate from Norfolk State University with degrees in Economics and Interdisciplinary Science. He then earned is Theology degree from Springfield Christian Seminary and Bible School in Massachusetts. He continued his Theology studies at Union Theological Seminary, where he earned a Certificate in Church Business Administration, and then earned his Masters in Theology from the School of Theology at Virginia Union University. He earned his Ph.D. in Divinity from Springfield Christian Seminary and Bible School in 2005. He earned his license to preach in 1975 and became an ordained minister in 1980. He became the Pastor of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in the fall of 1980, and was appointed Bishop in 2007. Under his leadership, the church has grown from 100 members to over 2,500. He is also the founder and CEO of Everlasting Life Ministries (ELM), an international ministry.
Bishop William Darryl Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bishop William Darryl Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.