Bishop William Darryl Scott: Bishop William Darryl Scott is an American minister who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Bishop William Darryl Scott was born in Portsmouth, Virginia, and went on to graduate from Norfolk State University with degrees in Economics and Interdisciplinary Science. He then earned is Theology degree from Springfield Christian Seminary and Bible School in Massachusetts. He continued his Theology studies at Union Theological Seminary, where he earned a Certificate in Church Business Administration, and then earned his Masters in Theology from the School of Theology at Virginia Union University. He earned his Ph.D. in Divinity from Springfield Christian Seminary and Bible School in 2005. He earned his license to preach in 1975 and became an ordained minister in 1980. He became the Pastor of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in the fall of 1980, and was appointed Bishop in 2007. Under his leadership, the church has grown from 100 members to over 2,500. He is also the founder and CEO of Everlasting Life Ministries (ELM), an international ministry.
Bishop William Darryl Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bishop William Darryl Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.