Audrey Niffenegger s an American writer, artist and academic and has a net worth of $7.68 million. Audrey Niffenegger earned her net worth as writer and artist. She trained as a visual artist at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and received her MFA from Northwestern University's Department of Art Theory and Practice. She teaches writing, letterpress printing, lithography, intaglio, and book making at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts as well, and she teaches printmaking at the North Shore Art League. She has exhibited her artist's books, prints, paintings, drawings and comics at Printworks Gallery in Chicago. She helped to found a new book arts center, the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts. She was part of this group and has taught book arts and fiction writing there, as well as the Newberry Library, Penland School of Craft and other institutions of higher learning. She is a professor in the Interdisciplinary Book Arts MFA Program at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts. She is also a Faculty member at the North Shore Art League where she teaches the Intermediate & Advanced Printmaking Seminar. In 2003, her debut novel, The Time Traveler's Wife, became an instant bestseller. She is also the author and illustrator of The Three Incestuous Sisters (2005), a sparse and spooky graphic novel with artwork reminiscent of Edward Gorey. In September 2009, she published Her Fearful Symmetry, a novel about Julia and Valentina, two American twin teenagers who are bequeathed their Aunt's London apartment which borders a cemetery. She is currently working on a third novel called The Chinchilla Girl in Exile, about a girl called Lizzie Varo, who suffers from hypertrichosis. She grew up in the Chicago suburb of Evanston, Illinois. Audrey Niffenegger was born on June 13, 1963 in South Haven, Michigan.
Audrey Niffenegger Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Audrey Niffenegger against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 13, 1963 (52 years old)
Writer, Artist, Author, Visual Artist
United States of America
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?
- Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office MilestoneA recent milestone hit by Marvel Studios in the field of box office receipts serves as a strong reminder of just what a powerhouse this sprawling cinematic franchise has become.