Audrey Niffenegger s an American writer, artist and academic and has a net worth of $7.68 million. Audrey Niffenegger earned her net worth as writer and artist. She trained as a visual artist at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and received her MFA from Northwestern University's Department of Art Theory and Practice. She teaches writing, letterpress printing, lithography, intaglio, and book making at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts as well, and she teaches printmaking at the North Shore Art League. She has exhibited her artist's books, prints, paintings, drawings and comics at Printworks Gallery in Chicago. She helped to found a new book arts center, the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts. She was part of this group and has taught book arts and fiction writing there, as well as the Newberry Library, Penland School of Craft and other institutions of higher learning. She is a professor in the Interdisciplinary Book Arts MFA Program at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts. She is also a Faculty member at the North Shore Art League where she teaches the Intermediate & Advanced Printmaking Seminar. In 2003, her debut novel, The Time Traveler's Wife, became an instant bestseller. She is also the author and illustrator of The Three Incestuous Sisters (2005), a sparse and spooky graphic novel with artwork reminiscent of Edward Gorey. In September 2009, she published Her Fearful Symmetry, a novel about Julia and Valentina, two American twin teenagers who are bequeathed their Aunt's London apartment which borders a cemetery. She is currently working on a third novel called The Chinchilla Girl in Exile, about a girl called Lizzie Varo, who suffers from hypertrichosis. She grew up in the Chicago suburb of Evanston, Illinois. Audrey Niffenegger was born on June 13, 1963 in South Haven, Michigan.
Audrey Niffenegger Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Audrey Niffenegger against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 13, 1963 (53 years old)
Writer, Artist, Author, Visual Artist
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?