Antonia "Toya" Carter net worth: Antonia "Toya" Carter is an American reality television personality who has a net worth of $4 million. Antonia Carter is most famous for being the former wife of rapper Lil Wayne. She has also started a boutique called G.A.R.B. and is the star of the reality show "Toya: A Family Affair" that airs on BET. With Lil Wayne, Toya has a daughter named Reginae. Toya was born in born in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 26, 1983. Antonia is the second child in a family of six siblings. She had a rough childhood due to her mother's addiction to drugs, so she often bounced from relative to relative as she was growing up. In 2009 Toya starred on the reality show on BET called Tiny and Toya, alongside her best friend from the R& B group Xscape Tameka 'Tiny' Harris. On June 28, 2011 Toya married Mickey "Mempitz" Wright, who she started dating in April 2009. The couple had a beautiful wedding beautiful wedding in Atlanta. Some high profiles celebrities who took part in the festivities included rappers RaSheeda, Kandi, Nivea, as well as model Lauren London and singer Tamar Braxton. Mickey Wright is the Founder of HiTz Committee Entertainment, and host of the BET show The Deal. On October 23, 2010, Toya's boutique, G.A.R.B. opened on Magazine Street, in New Orleans, Louisiana, the shop sells clothes that are high quality, and affordably priced. Her business partners at the boutique are R&B Singer Kandi Burruss and rapper Rasheeda. At the shop you can buy some of Toya's pre-owned and new pieces directly from her wardrobe. Toya's reality show is about her struggles as a single Mom, launching a career and dealing with family problems such as her mother's drug addiction and her brother Walter's release from prison. The show premiered on the BET network On April 12, 2011.
Antonia "Toya" Carter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Antonia "Toya" Carter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1983 (32 years old)
Actor, Television Producer, Author
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Antonia \"Toya\" Carter, Toya, Antonia Johnson, Antonia "Toya" Wright, Antonia "Toya" Carter, Toya T, Antonia Johnson-Carter
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.