Antonia "Toya" Carter net worth: Antonia "Toya" Carter is an American reality television personality who has a net worth of $4 million. Antonia Carter is most famous for being the former wife of rapper Lil Wayne. She has also started a boutique called G.A.R.B. and is the star of the reality show "Toya: A Family Affair" that airs on BET. With Lil Wayne, Toya has a daughter named Reginae. Toya was born in born in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 26, 1983. Antonia is the second child in a family of six siblings. She had a rough childhood due to her mother's addiction to drugs, so she often bounced from relative to relative as she was growing up. In 2009 Toya starred on the reality show on BET called Tiny and Toya, alongside her best friend from the R& B group Xscape Tameka 'Tiny' Harris. On June 28, 2011 Toya married Mickey "Mempitz" Wright, who she started dating in April 2009. The couple had a beautiful wedding beautiful wedding in Atlanta. Some high profiles celebrities who took part in the festivities included rappers RaSheeda, Kandi, Nivea, as well as model Lauren London and singer Tamar Braxton. Mickey Wright is the Founder of HiTz Committee Entertainment, and host of the BET show The Deal. On October 23, 2010, Toya's boutique, G.A.R.B. opened on Magazine Street, in New Orleans, Louisiana, the shop sells clothes that are high quality, and affordably priced. Her business partners at the boutique are R&B Singer Kandi Burruss and rapper Rasheeda. At the shop you can buy some of Toya's pre-owned and new pieces directly from her wardrobe. Toya's reality show is about her struggles as a single Mom, launching a career and dealing with family problems such as her mother's drug addiction and her brother Walter's release from prison. The show premiered on the BET network On April 12, 2011.
Antonia "Toya" Carter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Antonia "Toya" Carter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1983 (32 years old)
Actor, Television Producer, Author
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Antonia \"Toya\" Carter, Toya, Antonia Johnson, Antonia "Toya" Wright, Antonia "Toya" Carter, Toya T, Antonia Johnson-Carter
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.