Antonia "Toya" Carter net worth: Antonia "Toya" Carter is an American reality television personality who has a net worth of $4 million. Antonia Carter is most famous for being the former wife of rapper Lil Wayne. She has also started a boutique called G.A.R.B. and is the star of the reality show "Toya: A Family Affair" that airs on BET. With Lil Wayne, Toya has a daughter named Reginae. Toya was born in born in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 26, 1983. Antonia is the second child in a family of six siblings. She had a rough childhood due to her mother's addiction to drugs, so she often bounced from relative to relative as she was growing up. In 2009 Toya starred on the reality show on BET called Tiny and Toya, alongside her best friend from the R& B group Xscape Tameka 'Tiny' Harris. On June 28, 2011 Toya married Mickey "Mempitz" Wright, who she started dating in April 2009. The couple had a beautiful wedding beautiful wedding in Atlanta. Some high profiles celebrities who took part in the festivities included rappers RaSheeda, Kandi, Nivea, as well as model Lauren London and singer Tamar Braxton. Mickey Wright is the Founder of HiTz Committee Entertainment, and host of the BET show The Deal. On October 23, 2010, Toya's boutique, G.A.R.B. opened on Magazine Street, in New Orleans, Louisiana, the shop sells clothes that are high quality, and affordably priced. Her business partners at the boutique are R&B Singer Kandi Burruss and rapper Rasheeda. At the shop you can buy some of Toya's pre-owned and new pieces directly from her wardrobe. Toya's reality show is about her struggles as a single Mom, launching a career and dealing with family problems such as her mother's drug addiction and her brother Walter's release from prison. The show premiered on the BET network On April 12, 2011.
Antonia "Toya" Carter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Antonia "Toya" Carter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1983 (32 years old)
Actor, Television Producer, Author
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Antonia \"Toya\" Carter, Toya, Antonia Johnson, Antonia "Toya" Wright, Antonia "Toya" Carter, Toya T, Antonia Johnson-Carter
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.