Anna Nicole Smith Net Worth: Anna Nicole Smith was an American model, actress, and television personality who had a net worth of $5 million dollars. Anna Nicole Smith became a household name after being named the 1993 Playmate of the Year. She gained further notoriety as a reality TV star and model for brands such as H&M, Lane Bryant, and Guess Jeans. She was born Vickie Lynn Hogan on November 28, 1967 in Houston, Texas. As a teenager, Anna's role model was Marilyn Monroe. Anna was an exotic dancer in Texas before becoming a single mother at age of 20. She first appeared in Playboy in March 1992. A year later, she was named Playmate of the Year. Shortly after, Anna married to oil business mogul, J. Howard Marshall. Marshall was 62 years her senior. Not surprisingly, rumors swirled that Anna married the octogenarian for his money. They were married through Marshall's death in 1995. His death set off a very bitter and lengthy legal battle between Anna Nicole and Marshall's son Pierce Marshall over her desire to inherit half of the late tycoon's $1.6 billion estate. Anna was initially awarded $475 million but that was soon vacated. In the end, after years of trials that involved the United States Supreme Court on TWO occasions, Anna's estate did not receive anything from her former husband's estate. Anna Nicole Smith died on February 8, 2007 as a result of an overdose of prescription drugs. The last six months of her life, she spent in the focus of media regarding the death of her son, Daniel, and the paternity and custody battle over her newborn daughter, Dannielynn.
Anna Nicole Smith Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anna Nicole Smith against
- Random Celebrity
Anna Nicole Smith
Date of Birth
Nov 28, 1967 - Feb 8, 2007 (39 years old)
Stripper, Adult model, Actor, Film Producer, Spokesperson, Screenwriter, Film director, Model
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
140 lbs (63.5 kg)
Vickie Lynn Marshall, Vickie Lynn Hogan, Nikki Hart, Anna Nicole, Vickie Smith, Vicki Smith, Vickie Hogan
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?