Anderson Cooper net worth and salary: Anderson Cooper is an American television personality, journalist and author who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Anderson Cooper's annual CNN salary is $11 million. Cooper is currently the host of CNN's news show Anderson Cooper 360. He is the son of heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, and the great-great-great-grandson of shipping and railroad magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt. Prior to becoming a news anchor, Cooper was a model for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, and Macy's. He went to Yale University where he studied Political Science and International Relations. During college, Cooper spent his summers as an intern at the CIA. Tragedy stuck when his father died suddenly in 1978. 10 years later, his older brother committed suicide. This event spurred his interest in journalism. After Anderson graduated from Yale University, he lived in Vietnam for a year, studying the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi. He then worked as a fact checker for the news agency Channel One, and periodically sold his home-made news segments to the channel. Cooper filmed reports of Vietnamese life and culture, and eventually moved on to Bosnia, Somalia, and Rwanda that aired on Channel One. Cooper became a correspondent for ABC News in 1995 then co-anchor on ABC's World News Now program on September 21, 1999. In 2000 Cooper decided he needed a change from the hectic news schedule and became host of The Mole for two seasons before returning to broadcasting. In 2001, Anderson Cooper joined CNN, anchoring alongside Paula Zahn on American Morning. In 2002 he became CNN's weekend prime-time anchor. His own show, Anderson Cooper 360, begain in 2003.
Anderson Cooper Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 3, 1967 (49 years old)
Model, Journalist, Author, Film Producer, Presenter, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Anderson Hays Cooper, Andy, Coop
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Anderson Cooper Earnings
- Anderson Cooper 360°$10,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.