Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth: Zsa Zsa Gabor is an actress and socialite who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born in Budapest, Austria-Hungary in 1917, Zsa Zsa Gabor attracted attention after she was crowned Miss Hungary in 1936. Five years later, she emigrated to the United States and landed her first film role in "Lovely to Look At". She later appeared alongside Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in "We're Not Married!". Other film credits during the '50s include "Moulin Rouge", "Death of a Scoundrel", "The Girl in the Kremlin", and "Touch of Evil". She appeared on several TV shows, including "Playhouse 90″, "Matinee Theater", "Gilligan's Island", "The Love Boat", "The Facts of Life", "Life of Riley" and "Batman". The Broadway actress became famous both on and off stage for her interesting personal life. She was married nine times; her first marriage lasted from 1937 to 1941, and she has been married to her current husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, since 1986. She has one child, a daughter born in 1947, who Gabor alleged was the product of rape committed by her husband. Gabor later took her daughter to court over accusations of fraud but the actress never appeared. She made headlines in 1989 for slapping a police officer after she was pulled over while driving and later for being involved in a car crash that left her in a wheelchair in 2002. Years later, Gabor suffered several strokes, required hip replacement surgery and a leg amputation.
Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Zsa Zsa Gábor
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1917
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Sári Gábor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, ZsaZsa Gabor, Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Princess Zsa Zsa Gabor, Miss Hungary, Princess Von Anhalt, Duchess of Saxony, Zsa Zsa Gabor
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Zsa Zsa Gabor Earnings
- The Girl in the Kremlin$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.