Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth: Zsa Zsa Gabor is an actress and socialite who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born in Budapest, Austria-Hungary in 1917, Zsa Zsa Gabor attracted attention after she was crowned Miss Hungary in 1936. Five years later, she emigrated to the United States and landed her first film role in "Lovely to Look At". She later appeared alongside Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in "We're Not Married!". Other film credits during the '50s include "Moulin Rouge", "Death of a Scoundrel", "The Girl in the Kremlin", and "Touch of Evil". She appeared on several TV shows, including "Playhouse 90", "Matinee Theater", "Gilligan's Island", "The Love Boat", "The Facts of Life", "Life of Riley" and "Batman". The Broadway actress became famous both on and off stage for her interesting personal life. She was married nine times; her first marriage lasted from 1937 to 1941, and she has been married to her current husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, since 1986. She has one child, a daughter born in 1947, who Gabor alleged was the product of rape committed by her husband. Gabor later took her daughter to court over accusations of fraud but the actress never appeared. She made headlines in 1989 for slapping a police officer after she was pulled over while driving and later for being involved in a car crash that left her in a wheelchair in 2002. Years later, Gabor suffered several strokes, required hip replacement surgery and a leg amputation.
Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth
Zsa Zsa Gábor
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1917 (99 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Sári Gábor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, ZsaZsa Gabor, Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Princess Zsa Zsa Gabor, Miss Hungary, Princess Von Anhalt, Duchess of Saxony, Zsa Zsa Gabor
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Zsa Zsa Gabor Earnings
- The Girl in the Kremlin$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.