Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth: Zsa Zsa Gabor is an actress and socialite who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born in Budapest, Austria-Hungary in 1917, Zsa Zsa Gabor attracted attention after she was crowned Miss Hungary in 1936. Five years later, she emigrated to the United States and landed her first film role in "Lovely to Look At". She later appeared alongside Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in "We're Not Married!". Other film credits during the '50s include "Moulin Rouge", "Death of a Scoundrel", "The Girl in the Kremlin", and "Touch of Evil". She appeared on several TV shows, including "Playhouse 90", "Matinee Theater", "Gilligan's Island", "The Love Boat", "The Facts of Life", "Life of Riley" and "Batman". The Broadway actress became famous both on and off stage for her interesting personal life. She was married nine times; her first marriage lasted from 1937 to 1941, and she has been married to her current husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, since 1986. She has one child, a daughter born in 1947, who Gabor alleged was the product of rape committed by her husband. Gabor later took her daughter to court over accusations of fraud but the actress never appeared. She made headlines in 1989 for slapping a police officer after she was pulled over while driving and later for being involved in a car crash that left her in a wheelchair in 2002. Years later, Gabor suffered several strokes, required hip replacement surgery and a leg amputation.
Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth
Zsa Zsa Gábor
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1917 (98 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Sári Gábor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, ZsaZsa Gabor, Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Princess Zsa Zsa Gabor, Miss Hungary, Princess Von Anhalt, Duchess of Saxony, Zsa Zsa Gabor
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Zsa Zsa Gabor Earnings
- The Girl in the Kremlin$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.