Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth: Zsa Zsa Gabor is an actress and socialite who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born in Budapest, Austria-Hungary in 1917, Zsa Zsa Gabor attracted attention after she was crowned Miss Hungary in 1936. Five years later, she emigrated to the United States and landed her first film role in "Lovely to Look At". She later appeared alongside Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in "We're Not Married!". Other film credits during the '50s include "Moulin Rouge", "Death of a Scoundrel", "The Girl in the Kremlin", and "Touch of Evil". She appeared on several TV shows, including "Playhouse 90", "Matinee Theater", "Gilligan's Island", "The Love Boat", "The Facts of Life", "Life of Riley" and "Batman". The Broadway actress became famous both on and off stage for her interesting personal life. She was married nine times; her first marriage lasted from 1937 to 1941, and she has been married to her current husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, since 1986. She has one child, a daughter born in 1947, who Gabor alleged was the product of rape committed by her husband. Gabor later took her daughter to court over accusations of fraud but the actress never appeared. She made headlines in 1989 for slapping a police officer after she was pulled over while driving and later for being involved in a car crash that left her in a wheelchair in 2002. Years later, Gabor suffered several strokes, required hip replacement surgery and a leg amputation.
Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth
Zsa Zsa Gábor
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1917 (99 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Sári Gábor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, ZsaZsa Gabor, Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Princess Zsa Zsa Gabor, Miss Hungary, Princess Von Anhalt, Duchess of Saxony, Zsa Zsa Gabor
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Zsa Zsa Gabor Earnings
- The Girl in the Kremlin$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.