Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth: Zsa Zsa Gabor is an actress and socialite who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born in Budapest, Austria-Hungary in 1917, Zsa Zsa Gabor attracted attention after she was crowned Miss Hungary in 1936. Five years later, she emigrated to the United States and landed her first film role in "Lovely to Look At". She later appeared alongside Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in "We're Not Married!". Other film credits during the '50s include "Moulin Rouge", "Death of a Scoundrel", "The Girl in the Kremlin", and "Touch of Evil". She appeared on several TV shows, including "Playhouse 90″, "Matinee Theater", "Gilligan's Island", "The Love Boat", "The Facts of Life", "Life of Riley" and "Batman". The Broadway actress became famous both on and off stage for her interesting personal life. She was married nine times; her first marriage lasted from 1937 to 1941, and she has been married to her current husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, since 1986. She has one child, a daughter born in 1947, who Gabor alleged was the product of rape committed by her husband. Gabor later took her daughter to court over accusations of fraud but the actress never appeared. She made headlines in 1989 for slapping a police officer after she was pulled over while driving and later for being involved in a car crash that left her in a wheelchair in 2002. Years later, Gabor suffered several strokes, required hip replacement surgery and a leg amputation.
Zsa Zsa Gabor Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Zsa Zsa Gábor
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1917
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Sári Gábor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, ZsaZsa Gabor, Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Princess Zsa Zsa Gabor, Miss Hungary, Princess Von Anhalt, Duchess of Saxony, Zsa Zsa Gabor
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Zsa Zsa Gabor Earnings
- The Girl in the Kremlin$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...