Zhang Ziyi net worth: Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese film actress and model who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Sometimes credited as Ziyi Zhang, she was born in Beijing, China in February 1979, and began dancing when she was eight years old. She was later accepted to the Beijing Dance Academy, and went on to win the National Youth Dance Championship when she was 15. This led to an offer to appear in commercials. She then went on to graduate from China's Central Academy of Drama. She began her professional acting career while she was still in school, appearing in the film, "The Road Home". The movie won the Silver Bear prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Since then, she has starred or co-starred in some of China's most successful films, and has also become well known to Western audiences. In 2000 Ziyi played Jen in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The role earned awards from the Chicago Film Critics Association, Toronto Film Critics Association, and Independent Spirit Awards. Her American film debut came in Rush Hour 2 in 2001. Her appearance in Hero in 2002 earned her nominations for an Oscar and Golden Globe. Ziyi starred in House of Flying Daggers and 2046 in 2004, and Memoirs of a Geisha in 2005. She has served as an international ambassador for Omega Watches, Visa, and Maybelline. She is also a Global Ambassador for the Special Olympics and has endorsed Garnier in Asia. In 2006 Ziyi was named Japanese Playboy's sexiest woman in Asia.
Zhang Ziyi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1979 (37 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Zhang Zi Yi, Zhang Zi-Yi, Zhang, Ziyi, Ziyi Zhang, One of the Four Dan Actresses
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Zhang Ziyi Earnings
- Rush Hour 2$450,000
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon$130,000in Chinese currency
- The Road Home$270,000in Chinese currency
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.