Zhang Ziyi net worth: Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese film actress and model who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Sometimes credited as Ziyi Zhang, she was born in Beijing, China in February 1979, and began dancing when she was eight years old. She was later accepted to the Beijing Dance Academy, and went on to win the National Youth Dance Championship when she was 15. This led to an offer to appear in commercials. She then went on to graduate from China's Central Academy of Drama. She began her professional acting career while she was still in school, appearing in the film, "The Road Home". The movie won the Silver Bear prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Since then, she has starred or co-starred in some of China's most successful films, and has also become well known to Western audiences. In 2000 Ziyi played Jen in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The role earned awards from the Chicago Film Critics Association, Toronto Film Critics Association, and Independent Spirit Awards. Her American film debut came in Rush Hour 2 in 2001. Her appearance in Hero in 2002 earned her nominations for an Oscar and Golden Globe. Ziyi starred in House of Flying Daggers and 2046 in 2004, and Memoirs of a Geisha in 2005. She has served as an international ambassador for Omega Watches, Visa, and Maybelline. She is also a Global Ambassador for the Special Olympics and has endorsed Garnier in Asia. In 2006 Ziyi was named Japanese Playboy's sexiest woman in Asia.
Zhang Ziyi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1979
Actor, Model, Film Producer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Zhang Zi Yi, Zhang Zi-Yi, Zhang, Ziyi, Ziyi Zhang, One of the Four Dan Actresses
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Zhang Ziyi Earnings
- Rush Hour 2$450,000
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon$130,000in Chinese currency
- The Road Home$270,000in Chinese currency
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014Wait 'til you hear how much money Bill and Hillary Clinton have earned in the last seven years...
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.