Zhang Ziyi net worth: Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese film actress and model who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Sometimes credited as Ziyi Zhang, she was born in Beijing, China in February 1979, and began dancing when she was eight years old. She was later accepted to the Beijing Dance Academy, and went on to win the National Youth Dance Championship when she was 15. This led to an offer to appear in commercials. She then went on to graduate from China's Central Academy of Drama. She began her professional acting career while she was still in school, appearing in the film, "The Road Home". The movie won the Silver Bear prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Since then, she has starred or co-starred in some of China's most successful films, and has also become well known to Western audiences. In 2000 Ziyi played Jen in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The role earned awards from the Chicago Film Critics Association, Toronto Film Critics Association, and Independent Spirit Awards. Her American film debut came in Rush Hour 2 in 2001. Her appearance in Hero in 2002 earned her nominations for an Oscar and Golden Globe. Ziyi starred in House of Flying Daggers and 2046 in 2004, and Memoirs of a Geisha in 2005. She has served as an international ambassador for Omega Watches, Visa, and Maybelline. She is also a Global Ambassador for the Special Olympics and has endorsed Garnier in Asia. In 2006 Ziyi was named Japanese Playboy's sexiest woman in Asia.
Zhang Ziyi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1979 (37 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Zhang Zi Yi, Zhang Zi-Yi, Zhang, Ziyi, Ziyi Zhang, One of the Four Dan Actresses
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Zhang Ziyi Earnings
- Rush Hour 2$450,000
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon$130,000in Chinese currency
- The Road Home$270,000in Chinese currency
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of RetirementThere has been a ton of speculation about Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement and fighting again, but there has never been a reason to believe he might actually do it – until now.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.