Zhang Ziyi net worth: Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese film actress and model who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Sometimes credited as Ziyi Zhang, she was born in Beijing, China in February 1979, and began dancing when she was eight years old. She was later accepted to the Beijing Dance Academy, and went on to win the National Youth Dance Championship when she was 15. This led to an offer to appear in commercials. She then went on to graduate from China's Central Academy of Drama. She began her professional acting career while she was still in school, appearing in the film, "The Road Home". The movie won the Silver Bear prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Since then, she has starred or co-starred in some of China's most successful films, and has also become well known to Western audiences. In 2000 Ziyi played Jen in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The role earned awards from the Chicago Film Critics Association, Toronto Film Critics Association, and Independent Spirit Awards. Her American film debut came in Rush Hour 2 in 2001. Her appearance in Hero in 2002 earned her nominations for an Oscar and Golden Globe. Ziyi starred in House of Flying Daggers and 2046 in 2004, and Memoirs of a Geisha in 2005. She has served as an international ambassador for Omega Watches, Visa, and Maybelline. She is also a Global Ambassador for the Special Olympics and has endorsed Garnier in Asia. In 2006 Ziyi was named Japanese Playboy's sexiest woman in Asia.
Zhang Ziyi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Zhang Zi Yi, Zhang Zi-Yi, Zhang, Ziyi, Ziyi Zhang, One of the Four Dan Actresses
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Zhang Ziyi Earnings
- Rush Hour 2$450,000
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon$130,000in Chinese currency
- The Road Home$270,000in Chinese currency
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...