Zhang Ziyi net worth: Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese film actress and model who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Sometimes credited as Ziyi Zhang, she was born in Beijing, China in February 1979, and began dancing when she was eight years old. She was later accepted to the Beijing Dance Academy, and went on to win the National Youth Dance Championship when she was 15. This led to an offer to appear in commercials. She then went on to graduate from China's Central Academy of Drama. She began her professional acting career while she was still in school, appearing in the film, "The Road Home". The movie won the Silver Bear prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Since then, she has starred or co-starred in some of China's most successful films, and has also become well known to Western audiences. In 2000 Ziyi played Jen in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The role earned awards from the Chicago Film Critics Association, Toronto Film Critics Association, and Independent Spirit Awards. Her American film debut came in Rush Hour 2 in 2001. Her appearance in Hero in 2002 earned her nominations for an Oscar and Golden Globe. Ziyi starred in House of Flying Daggers and 2046 in 2004, and Memoirs of a Geisha in 2005. She has served as an international ambassador for Omega Watches, Visa, and Maybelline. She is also a Global Ambassador for the Special Olympics and has endorsed Garnier in Asia. In 2006 Ziyi was named Japanese Playboy's sexiest woman in Asia.
Zhang Ziyi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Zhang Zi Yi, Zhang Zi-Yi, Zhang, Ziyi, Ziyi Zhang, One of the Four Dan Actresses
Actor, Model, Film Producer
Date of Birth
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Zhang Ziyi Earnings
- Rush Hour 2$450,000
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon$130,000in Chinese currency
- The Road Home$270,000in Chinese currency
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)