Winona Ryder net worth: Winona Ryder is an American actress who has a net worth of $14 million. Winona Ryder made her acting debut in the 1986's comedy Lucas, in which she starred opposite Corey Haim and Charlie Sheen. However, her role as goth teenager Lydia Deetz in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice earned her both critical and commercial recognition. Since, she continued her career with other major movies like Heathers (1988) Burton's Edward Scissorhands (1990) and Francis Ford Coppola's gothic romance Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992). Playing diverse roles, Winona has started wining various awards and recognitions, like a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and an Academy Award nomination in the same category for her role in Scorsese's The Age of Innocence in 1993, as well as another Academy Award nomination for Best Actress for her portrayal of tomboyish Jo March in 1994's Little Women. She continued taking roles in numerous well-received movies including Reality Bites (1994), Alien Resurrection (1997), the Woody Allen comedy Celebrity (1998), Girl Interrupted (1999), as well as When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story (2010) and Black Swan (2010). It was also in 2010, when Ryder was honored with a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California. Her latest project was working on Burton's Frankenweenie, which was released in October, 2012. As for Ryder's personal life, it has attracted significant media attention over the years. Her relationship with co-star Johnny Depp and a 2001 arrest for shoplifting were a main subject of tabloid journalism. She also dated musician Dave Pirner and heartthrob Matt Damon.
Winona Ryder Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 29, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Winona Laura Horowitz, Noni, Winona Horowitz
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Winona Ryder Earnings
- Alien: Resurrection$2,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.