Winona Ryder net worth: Winona Ryder is an American actress who has a net worth of $14 million. Winona Ryder made her acting debut in the 1986's comedy Lucas, in which she starred opposite Corey Haim and Charlie Sheen. However, her role as goth teenager Lydia Deetz in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice earned her both critical and commercial recognition. Since, she continued her career with other major movies like Heathers (1988) Burton's Edward Scissorhands (1990) and Francis Ford Coppola's gothic romance Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992). Playing diverse roles, Winona has started wining various awards and recognitions, like a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and an Academy Award nomination in the same category for her role in Scorsese's The Age of Innocence in 1993, as well as another Academy Award nomination for Best Actress for her portrayal of tomboyish Jo March in 1994's Little Women. She continued taking roles in numerous well-received movies including Reality Bites (1994), Alien Resurrection (1997), the Woody Allen comedy Celebrity (1998), Girl Interrupted (1999), as well as When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story (2010) and Black Swan (2010). It was also in 2010, when Ryder was honored with a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California. Her latest project was working on Burton's Frankenweenie, which was released in October, 2012. As for Ryder's personal life, it has attracted significant media attention over the years. Her relationship with co-star Johnny Depp and a 2001 arrest for shoplifting were a main subject of tabloid journalism. She also dated musician Dave Pirner and heartthrob Matt Damon.
Winona Ryder Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 29, 1971
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Winona Laura Horowitz, Noni, Winona Horowitz
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money Dealon Sep 2, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Winona Ryder Earnings
- Alien: Resurrection$2,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...