Winona Ryder net worth: Winona Ryder is an American actress who has a net worth of $14 million. Winona Ryder made her acting debut in the 1986's comedy Lucas, in which she starred opposite Corey Haim and Charlie Sheen. However, her role as goth teenager Lydia Deetz in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice earned her both critical and commercial recognition. Since, she continued her career with other major movies like Heathers (1988) Burton's Edward Scissorhands (1990) and Francis Ford Coppola's gothic romance Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992). Playing diverse roles, Winona has started wining various awards and recognitions, like a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and an Academy Award nomination in the same category for her role in Scorsese's The Age of Innocence in 1993, as well as another Academy Award nomination for Best Actress for her portrayal of tomboyish Jo March in 1994's Little Women. She continued taking roles in numerous well-received movies including Reality Bites (1994), Alien Resurrection (1997), the Woody Allen comedy Celebrity (1998), Girl Interrupted (1999), as well as When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story (2010) and Black Swan (2010). It was also in 2010, when Ryder was honored with a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California. Her latest project was working on Burton's Frankenweenie, which was released in October, 2012. As for Ryder's personal life, it has attracted significant media attention over the years. Her relationship with co-star Johnny Depp and a 2001 arrest for shoplifting were a main subject of tabloid journalism. She also dated musician Dave Pirner and heartthrob Matt Damon.
Winona Ryder Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 29, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Winona Laura Horowitz, Noni, Winona Horowitz
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Winona Ryder Earnings
- Alien: Resurrection$2,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?