Winona Ryder net worth: Winona Ryder is an American actress who has a net worth of $14 million. Winona Ryder made her acting debut in the 1986's comedy Lucas, in which she starred opposite Corey Haim and Charlie Sheen. However, her role as goth teenager Lydia Deetz in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice earned her both critical and commercial recognition. Since, she continued her career with other major movies like Heathers (1988) Burton's Edward Scissorhands (1990) and Francis Ford Coppola's gothic romance Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992). Playing diverse roles, Winona has started wining various awards and recognitions, like a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and an Academy Award nomination in the same category for her role in Scorsese's The Age of Innocence in 1993, as well as another Academy Award nomination for Best Actress for her portrayal of tomboyish Jo March in 1994's Little Women. She continued taking roles in numerous well-received movies including Reality Bites (1994), Alien Resurrection (1997), the Woody Allen comedy Celebrity (1998), Girl Interrupted (1999), as well as When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story (2010) and Black Swan (2010). It was also in 2010, when Ryder was honored with a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California. Her latest project was working on Burton's Frankenweenie, which was released in October, 2012. As for Ryder's personal life, it has attracted significant media attention over the years. Her relationship with co-star Johnny Depp and a 2001 arrest for shoplifting were a main subject of tabloid journalism. She also dated musician Dave Pirner and heartthrob Matt Damon.
Winona Ryder Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 29, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Winona Laura Horowitz, Noni, Winona Horowitz
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Winona Ryder Earnings
- Alien: Resurrection$2,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.