Winona Ryder net worth: Winona Ryder is an American actress who has a net worth of $14 million. Winona Ryder made her acting debut in the 1986's comedy Lucas, in which she starred opposite Corey Haim and Charlie Sheen. However, her role as goth teenager Lydia Deetz in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice earned her both critical and commercial recognition. Since, she continued her career with other major movies like Heathers (1988) Burton's Edward Scissorhands (1990) and Francis Ford Coppola's gothic romance Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992). Playing diverse roles, Winona has started wining various awards and recognitions, like a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and an Academy Award nomination in the same category for her role in Scorsese's The Age of Innocence in 1993, as well as another Academy Award nomination for Best Actress for her portrayal of tomboyish Jo March in 1994's Little Women. She continued taking roles in numerous well-received movies including Reality Bites (1994), Alien Resurrection (1997), the Woody Allen comedy Celebrity (1998), Girl Interrupted (1999), as well as When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story (2010) and Black Swan (2010). It was also in 2010, when Ryder was honored with a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California. Her latest project was working on Burton's Frankenweenie, which was released in October, 2012. As for Ryder's personal life, it has attracted significant media attention over the years. Her relationship with co-star Johnny Depp and a 2001 arrest for shoplifting were a main subject of tabloid journalism. She also dated musician Dave Pirner and heartthrob Matt Damon.
Winona Ryder Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 29, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Winona Laura Horowitz, Noni, Winona Horowitz
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Winona Ryder Earnings
- Alien: Resurrection$2,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?