Whoopi Goldberg net worth and salary: Whoopi Goldberg is an American comedian, actress, author, talk show host, singer-songwriter, and political activist who has a net worth of $45 million. Whoopi was born Caryn Elaine Johnson in New York, NY in November 1955. Whoopi dropped out of high school and lived in East Germany in theater productions for a time. Her first onscreen appearance came in Citizen: I'm Not Losing My Mind, I'm Giving It Away in 1981-82. Her big break came in 1985 when she played Celie, the lead role in The Color Purple. Other notable roles for Goldberg include playing a psychic in the film Ghost in 1990. That role won her the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming just the second black woman to win an acting Oscar. She co-produced Hollywood Squares from 1998 to 2004. She is also known for her work on The View. All together Whoopi has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards. She is known as one of the few who have won a Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, and Tony award (EGOT). She was rumored to be the highest paid actress in film in the 1990s. Whoopi has been married three times, as well as involved with actors Ted Danson and Frank Langella. She has a daughter Alexandrea Martin, who is also an actress. Whoopi has admitted to being a former drug addict and also suffers from dyslexia.
Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1955 (60 years old)
Actor, Disc jockey, Author, Singer-songwriter, Talk show host, Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Caryn Elaine Johnson, Da Whoop, Whoopie Goldberg, ウーピー・ゴールドバーグ, Whoopi Cushion, Whoopi
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Whoopi Goldberg Earnings
- The View$2,000,000/year
- Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.