Whoopi Goldberg net worth and salary: Whoopi Goldberg is an American comedian, actress, author, talk show host, singer-songwriter, and political activist who has a net worth of $45 million. Whoopi was born Caryn Elaine Johnson in New York, NY in November 1955. Whoopi dropped out of high school and lived in East Germany in theater productions for a time. Her first onscreen appearance came in Citizen: I'm Not Losing My Mind, I'm Giving It Away in 1981-82. Her big break came in 1985 when she played Celie, the lead role in The Color Purple. Other notable roles for Goldberg include playing a psychic in the film Ghost in 1990. That role won her the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming just the second black woman to win an acting Oscar. She co-produced Hollywood Squares from 1998 to 2004. She is also known for her work on The View. All together Whoopi has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards. She is known as one of the few who have won a Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, and Tony award (EGOT). She was rumored to be the highest paid actress in film in the 1990s. Whoopi has been married three times, as well as involved with actors Ted Danson and Frank Langella. She has a daughter Alexandrea Martin, who is also an actress. Whoopi has admitted to being a former drug addict and also suffers from dyslexia.
Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1955 (60 years old)
Actor, Disc jockey, Author, Singer-songwriter, Talk show host, Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Caryn Elaine Johnson, Da Whoop, Whoopie Goldberg, ウーピー・ゴールドバーグ, Whoopi Cushion, Whoopi
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Whoopi Goldberg Earnings
- The View$2,000,000/year
- Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...