Whoopi Goldberg net worth and salary: Whoopi Goldberg is an American comedian, actress, author, talk show host, singer-songwriter, and political activist who has a net worth of $45 million. Whoopi was born Caryn Elaine Johnson in New York, NY in November 1955. Whoopi dropped out of high school and lived in East Germany in theater productions for a time. Her first onscreen appearance came in Citizen: I'm Not Losing My Mind, I'm Giving It Away in 1981-82. Her big break came in 1985 when she played Celie, the lead role in The Color Purple. Other notable roles for Goldberg include playing a psychic in the film Ghost in 1990. That role won her the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming just the second black woman to win an acting Oscar. She co-produced Hollywood Squares from 1998 to 2004. She is also known for her work on The View. All together Whoopi has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards. She is known as one of the few who have won a Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, and Tony award (EGOT). She was rumored to be the highest paid actress in film in the 1990s. Whoopi has been married three times, as well as involved with actors Ted Danson and Frank Langella. She has a daughter Alexandrea Martin, who is also an actress. Whoopi has admitted to being a former drug addict and also suffers from dyslexia.
Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Caryn Elaine Johnson, Da Whoop, Whoopie Goldberg, ウーピー・ゴールドバーグ, Whoopi Cushion, Whoopi
Actor, Disc jockey, Author, Singer-songwriter, Talk show host, Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Million Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Whoopi Goldberg Earnings
- The View$2,000,000/year
- Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?
- Millions Over Memory? Is the Potential For Brain Injury Worth The Financial Reward And Security?The story is starting to become all too common; former football players struggling because of injuries that occurred during their NFL days. Is it all worth it? Are the millions in financial security they earn playing the game worth the potential for long lasting effects once their days on the gridiron over?
- Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 RacingMiami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross may be looking to expand his sports holdings by purchasing a controlling interest in the company that runs Formula One racing.