Whoopi Goldberg net worth and salary: Whoopi Goldberg is an American comedian, actress, author, talk show host, singer-songwriter, and political activist who has a net worth of $45 million. Whoopi was born Caryn Elaine Johnson in New York, NY in November 1955. Whoopi dropped out of high school and lived in East Germany in theater productions for a time. Her first onscreen appearance came in Citizen: I'm Not Losing My Mind, I'm Giving It Away in 1981-82. Her big break came in 1985 when she played Celie, the lead role in The Color Purple. Other notable roles for Goldberg include playing a psychic in the film Ghost in 1990. That role won her the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming just the second black woman to win an acting Oscar. She co-produced Hollywood Squares from 1998 to 2004. She is also known for her work on The View. All together Whoopi has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards. She is known as one of the few who have won a Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, and Tony award (EGOT). She was rumored to be the highest paid actress in film in the 1990s. Whoopi has been married three times, as well as involved with actors Ted Danson and Frank Langella. She has a daughter Alexandrea Martin, who is also an actress. Whoopi has admitted to being a former drug addict and also suffers from dyslexia.
Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1955 (59 years old)
Actor, Disc jockey, Author, Singer-songwriter, Talk show host, Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Caryn Elaine Johnson, Da Whoop, Whoopie Goldberg, ウーピー・ゴールドバーグ, Whoopi Cushion, Whoopi
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Whoopi Goldberg Earnings
- The View$2,000,000/year
- Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.