Whoopi Goldberg net worth and salary: Whoopi Goldberg is an American comedian, actress, author, talk show host, singer-songwriter, and political activist who has a net worth of $45 million. Whoopi was born Caryn Elaine Johnson in New York, NY in November 1955. Whoopi dropped out of high school and lived in East Germany in theater productions for a time. Her first onscreen appearance came in Citizen: I'm Not Losing My Mind, I'm Giving It Away in 1981-82. Her big break came in 1985 when she played Celie, the lead role in The Color Purple. Other notable roles for Goldberg include playing a psychic in the film Ghost in 1990. That role won her the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming just the second black woman to win an acting Oscar. She co-produced Hollywood Squares from 1998 to 2004. She is also known for her work on The View. All together Whoopi has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards. She is known as one of the few who have won a Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, and Tony award (EGOT). She was rumored to be the highest paid actress in film in the 1990s. Whoopi has been married three times, as well as involved with actors Ted Danson and Frank Langella. She has a daughter Alexandrea Martin, who is also an actress. Whoopi has admitted to being a former drug addict and also suffers from dyslexia.
Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1955 (60 years old)
Actor, Disc jockey, Author, Singer-songwriter, Talk show host, Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Caryn Elaine Johnson, Da Whoop, Whoopie Goldberg, ウーピー・ゴールドバーグ, Whoopi Cushion, Whoopi
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Whoopi Goldberg Earnings
- The View$2,000,000/year
- Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Got A Stock Package Worth Almost $200 MillionAs part of his transition to CEO, the new head of Google received a package of Google stock valued at nearly $200 million.
- Beyonce's Latest Single Had A Very Unlikely BeneficiaryBeyoncé's latest single had fans of the 34-year-old in a frenzy. It also made a particular group of people very, very happy..
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.