Wendy Raquel Robinson net worth: Wendy Raquel Robinson is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Wendy Raquel Robinson was born in Los Angeles, California, and graduated with BFA in Drama from Howard University. She began her professional acting career in the early 90s, with a guest-starring role on the comedy, "Martin". From there, she went on to appear on such television shows as, "The Sinbad Show", "Thea", "M.A.N.T.I.S", "Dream On", "Sisters", "The Watcher", and "Vanishing Son". She began to gain widespread notice when she was cast on the series, "Minor Adjustments". In 1996, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Principal Regina Grier on "The Steve Harvey Show". She remained with the series for all six seasons. Since then, she has guest starred on "Yes, Dear", "The Parkers", and "Girlfriends", as well as providing voice work for multiple cartoons, including, "The Boondocks" and "Family Guy". She is currently appearing on the drama, "The Game".
Wendy Raquel Robinson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Wendy Raquel Robinson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Wendy Raquel Robinson
Date of Birth
Jul 25, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.