Wendy Raquel Robinson net worth: Wendy Raquel Robinson is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Wendy Raquel Robinson was born in Los Angeles, California, and graduated with BFA in Drama from Howard University. She began her professional acting career in the early 90s, with a guest-starring role on the comedy, "Martin". From there, she went on to appear on such television shows as, "The Sinbad Show", "Thea", "M.A.N.T.I.S", "Dream On", "Sisters", "The Watcher", and "Vanishing Son". She began to gain widespread notice when she was cast on the series, "Minor Adjustments". In 1996, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Principal Regina Grier on "The Steve Harvey Show". She remained with the series for all six seasons. Since then, she has guest starred on "Yes, Dear", "The Parkers", and "Girlfriends", as well as providing voice work for multiple cartoons, including, "The Boondocks" and "Family Guy". She is currently appearing on the drama, "The Game".
Wendy Raquel Robinson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Wendy Raquel Robinson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Wendy Raquel Robinson
Date of Birth
Jul 25, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Lionel Messi Willing To Change Leagues... But It Definitely Won't Be Cheap!!!After the trouble he has had with taxes in Spain, Lionel Messi is thinking about making a move to the Premier League, but the team that signs him will have to pay big.