Wendy Raquel Robinson net worth: Wendy Raquel Robinson is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Wendy Raquel Robinson was born in Los Angeles, California, and graduated with BFA in Drama from Howard University. She began her professional acting career in the early 90s, with a guest-starring role on the comedy, "Martin". From there, she went on to appear on such television shows as, "The Sinbad Show", "Thea", "M.A.N.T.I.S", "Dream On", "Sisters", "The Watcher", and "Vanishing Son". She began to gain widespread notice when she was cast on the series, "Minor Adjustments". In 1996, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Principal Regina Grier on "The Steve Harvey Show". She remained with the series for all six seasons. Since then, she has guest starred on "Yes, Dear", "The Parkers", and "Girlfriends", as well as providing voice work for multiple cartoons, including, "The Boondocks" and "Family Guy". She is currently appearing on the drama, "The Game".
Wendy Raquel Robinson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Wendy Raquel Robinson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Wendy Raquel Robinson
Date of Birth
Jul 25, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.