Wendy Raquel Robinson net worth: Wendy Raquel Robinson is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Wendy Raquel Robinson was born in Los Angeles, California, and graduated with BFA in Drama from Howard University. She began her professional acting career in the early 90s, with a guest-starring role on the comedy, "Martin". From there, she went on to appear on such television shows as, "The Sinbad Show", "Thea", "M.A.N.T.I.S", "Dream On", "Sisters", "The Watcher", and "Vanishing Son". She began to gain widespread notice when she was cast on the series, "Minor Adjustments". In 1996, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Principal Regina Grier on "The Steve Harvey Show". She remained with the series for all six seasons. Since then, she has guest starred on "Yes, Dear", "The Parkers", and "Girlfriends", as well as providing voice work for multiple cartoons, including, "The Boondocks" and "Family Guy". She is currently appearing on the drama, "The Game".
Wendy Raquel Robinson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Wendy Raquel Robinson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Wendy Raquel Robinson
Date of Birth
Jul 25, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?on Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.
- Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!A day after Cindy Crawford announced she plans to retire from modeling when she turns 50, she took to social media to announce she'd hadn't completely decided!
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.