Vincent D'Onofrio Net Worth: Vincent D'Onofrio is an American actor, director, film producer, writer and singer who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Vincent D'Onofrio on June 30, 1959 in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York to a family of Italian descent. His family moved to Hialeah, Florida near Miami when he was young and D'Onofrio graduated from Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High School in 1977. He attended the University of Colorado Boulder for 18 months before embarking on his acting career. He moved to New York City and performed in many New York University student film productions while also working as a bouncer at the Hard Rock Café, a bodyguard for Robert Plant and Yul Brynner, and as a deliveryman. D'Onofrio is an accomplished character actor best known for his role as Detective Robert Goren in the television series "Law and Order: Criminal Intent". He is an accomplished character actor who is often referred to as "The Human Chameleon" and is often referred to as an actor's actor. He is also known for his roles as Private Leonard Lawrence in the war film "Full Metal Jacket, Edgar in Men in Black" and as Dawson, the owner of Dawson's Garage in "Adventures in Babysitting".
Vincent D'Onofrio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vincent D'Onofrio against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Singer, Teacher, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Vincent Philip D'Onofrio, The Human Chameleon, Noffy, Vincent Phillip D'Onofrio
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?