Vincent D'Onofrio Net Worth: Vincent D'Onofrio is an American actor, director, film producer, writer and singer who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Vincent D'Onofrio on June 30, 1959 in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York to a family of Italian descent. His family moved to Hialeah, Florida near Miami when he was young and D'Onofrio graduated from Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High School in 1977. He attended the University of Colorado Boulder for 18 months before embarking on his acting career. He moved to New York City and performed in many New York University student film productions while also working as a bouncer at the Hard Rock Café, a bodyguard for Robert Plant and Yul Brynner, and as a deliveryman. D'Onofrio is an accomplished character actor best known for his role as Detective Robert Goren in the television series "Law and Order: Criminal Intent". He is an accomplished character actor who is often referred to as "The Human Chameleon" and is often referred to as an actor's actor. He is also known for his roles as Private Leonard Lawrence in the war film "Full Metal Jacket, Edgar in Men in Black" and as Dawson, the owner of Dawson's Garage in "Adventures in Babysitting".
Vincent D'Onofrio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vincent D'Onofrio against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Singer, Teacher, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Vincent Philip D'Onofrio, The Human Chameleon, Noffy, Vincent Phillip D'Onofrio
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?