Vincent D'Onofrio Net Worth: Vincent D'Onofrio is an American actor, director, film producer, writer and singer who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Vincent D'Onofrio on June 30, 1959 in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York to a family of Italian descent. His family moved to Hialeah, Florida near Miami when he was young and D'Onofrio graduated from Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High School in 1977. He attended the University of Colorado Boulder for 18 months before embarking on his acting career. He moved to New York City and performed in many New York University student film productions while also working as a bouncer at the Hard Rock Café, a bodyguard for Robert Plant and Yul Brynner, and as a deliveryman. D'Onofrio is an accomplished character actor best known for his role as Detective Robert Goren in the television series "Law and Order: Criminal Intent". He is an accomplished character actor who is often referred to as "The Human Chameleon" and is often referred to as an actor's actor. He is also known for his roles as Private Leonard Lawrence in the war film "Full Metal Jacket, Edgar in Men in Black" and as Dawson, the owner of Dawson's Garage in "Adventures in Babysitting".
Vincent D'Onofrio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vincent D'Onofrio against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Singer, Teacher, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Vincent Philip D'Onofrio, The Human Chameleon, Noffy, Vincent Phillip D'Onofrio
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
LeBron Versus Dr. Dre: The Race To Billionaire Statuson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.