Vin Diesel net worth and salary: Vin Diesel is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $145 million dollars. Vin Diesel is an actor, director, writer and producer who has made a very successful career in the action film drama. Vin Diesel was born July 18, 1967 in New York City, New York. He is widely known as an action star who has starred in a series of blockbusters including "xXx", "Saving Private Ryan", "The Chronicles of Riddick" and of course the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Diesel often serves as a producer or executive producer for his films, which has allowed him to earn some seriously large paychecks during his career. He also wrote, directed and produced two movies early in his career titled "Strays" and "Multi-Facial". One of his savviest business moves to date happened when Vin agreed to make a cameo in the movie "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift". In lieu of receiving a set large paycheck for his acting fee, Vin convinced film studio Universal to instead give him full rights to the character Riddick. That means Vin and his production company One Race literally own the Riddick character which, over time, could turn out to be a very shrewd business decision.
Vin Diesel Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Mark Sinclair Vincent III, Mark Vincent, Mark Sinclair Vincent, Mark Sinclair
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Dells Sells Software Assets For More Than $2 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Vin Diesel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Fast Five$15,000,000including producer fee
- The Chronicles of Riddick$11,500,000
- A Man Apart$2,500,000
- The Fast and the Furious$2,000,000
- Saving Private Ryan$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.