Vin Diesel net worth and salary: Vin Diesel is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $145 million dollars. Vin Diesel is an actor, director, writer and producer who has made a very successful career in the action film drama. Vin Diesel was born July 18, 1967 in New York City, New York. He is widely known as an action star who has starred in a series of blockbusters including "xXx", "Saving Private Ryan", "The Chronicles of Riddick" and of course the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Diesel often serves as a producer or executive producer for his films, which has allowed him to earn some seriously large paychecks during his career. He also wrote, directed and produced two movies early in his career titled "Strays" and "Multi-Facial". One of his savviest business moves to date happened when Vin agreed to make a cameo in the movie "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift". In lieu of receiving a set large paycheck for his acting fee, Vin convinced film studio Universal to instead give him full rights to the character Riddick. That means Vin and his production company One Race literally own the Riddick character which, over time, could turn out to be a very shrewd business decision.
Vin Diesel Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Mark Sinclair Vincent III, Mark Vincent, Mark Sinclair Vincent, Mark Sinclair
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Vin Diesel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Fast Five$15,000,000including producer fee
- The Chronicles of Riddick$11,500,000
- A Man Apart$2,500,000
- The Fast and the Furious$2,000,000
- Saving Private Ryan$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?