Vin Diesel net worth and salary: Vin Diesel is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $145 million dollars. Vin Diesel is an actor, director, writer and producer who has made a very successful career in the action film drama. Vin Diesel was born July 18, 1967 in New York City, New York. He is widely known as an action star who has starred in a series of blockbusters including "xXx", "Saving Private Ryan", "The Chronicles of Riddick" and of course the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Diesel often serves as a producer or executive producer for his films, which has allowed him to earn some seriously large paychecks during his career. He also wrote, directed and produced two movies early in his career titled "Strays" and "Multi-Facial". One of his savviest business moves to date happened when Vin agreed to make a cameo in the movie "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift". In lieu of receiving a set large paycheck for his acting fee, Vin convinced film studio Universal to instead give him full rights to the character Riddick. That means Vin and his production company One Race literally own the Riddick character which, over time, could turn out to be a very shrewd business decision.
Vin Diesel Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1967
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Mark Sinclair Vincent III, Mark Vincent, Mark Sinclair Vincent, Mark Sinclair
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
Vin Diesel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Fast Five$15,000,000including producer fee
- The Chronicles of Riddick$11,500,000
- A Man Apart$2,500,000
- The Fast and the Furious$2,000,000
- Saving Private Ryan$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild FamilySome people claim that the Rothschild family is the head of a "New World Order" that controls the world's central banking system, was behind the 9/11 attacks, financed the communist revolution and own 99% of the world's news and media companies. Following are five fascination and lesser-known facts about the Rothschild family.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.