Vin Diesel net worth and salary: Vin Diesel is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $145 million dollars. Vin Diesel is an actor, director, writer and producer who has made a very successful career in the action film drama. Vin Diesel was born July 18, 1967 in New York City, New York. He is widely known as an action star who has starred in a series of blockbusters including "xXx", "Saving Private Ryan", "The Chronicles of Riddick" and of course the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Diesel often serves as a producer or executive producer for his films, which has allowed him to earn some seriously large paychecks during his career. He also wrote, directed and produced two movies early in his career titled "Strays" and "Multi-Facial". One of his savviest business moves to date happened when Vin agreed to make a cameo in the movie "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift". In lieu of receiving a set large paycheck for his acting fee, Vin convinced film studio Universal to instead give him full rights to the character Riddick. That means Vin and his production company One Race literally own the Riddick character which, over time, could turn out to be a very shrewd business decision.
Vin Diesel Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Mark Sinclair Vincent III, Mark Vincent, Mark Sinclair Vincent, Mark Sinclair
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Vin Diesel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Fast Five$15,000,000including producer fee
- The Chronicles of Riddick$11,500,000
- A Man Apart$2,500,000
- The Fast and the Furious$2,000,000
- Saving Private Ryan$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.