Vin Diesel net worth and salary: Vin Diesel is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $145 million dollars. Vin Diesel is an actor, director, writer and producer who has made a very successful career in the action film drama. Vin Diesel was born July 18, 1967 in New York City, New York. He is widely known as an action star who has starred in a series of blockbusters including "xXx", "Saving Private Ryan", "The Chronicles of Riddick" and of course the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Diesel often serves as a producer or executive producer for his films, which has allowed him to earn some seriously large paychecks during his career. He also wrote, directed and produced two movies early in his career titled "Strays" and "Multi-Facial". One of his savviest business moves to date happened when Vin agreed to make a cameo in the movie "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift". In lieu of receiving a set large paycheck for his acting fee, Vin convinced film studio Universal to instead give him full rights to the character Riddick. That means Vin and his production company One Race literally own the Riddick character which, over time, could turn out to be a very shrewd business decision.
Vin Diesel Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Mark Sinclair Vincent III, Mark Vincent, Mark Sinclair Vincent, Mark Sinclair
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety Conspiracyon Apr 30, 2016
Vin Diesel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Fast Five$15,000,000including producer fee
- The Chronicles of Riddick$11,500,000
- A Man Apart$2,500,000
- The Fast and the Furious$2,000,000
- Saving Private Ryan$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.