Victoria Principal net worth: Victoria Principal is an American actress who has a net worth is $200 million dollars. Born in Fukuoka, Japan, Victoria Principal grew up in a military family and moved around a great deal throughout her school years. She went to school at 17 different schools in London, Puerto Rico, Florida, and Massachusetts, to name just a few places. She began appearing in commercials as a child, but did not intend to pursue acting as a career. After being involved in a serious car accident while in college, she chose to shift her focus to acting, and subsequently moved to Los Angeles. The film's writer expanded her first major role in the film, "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean", because he was impressed with her performance. Her work in that film led to more high profile offers. In the mid-70s, she chose to leave performance and focus on working as an agent. In 1977, however, she was approached by Aaron Spelling and invited to appear in the pilot episode of "Fantasy Island". This led to the role that would make her a bona-fide star as Pamela Barnes Ewing on "Dallas'. Since then, she has appeared on various television shows and is involved with multiple charitable organizations. Victoria also created a successful line of skin care products called Principal Skin which has generated over $1 billion in revenue since it's inception.
Victoria Principal Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Victoria Principal against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 3, 1950 (66 years old)
Businessperson, Actor, Model, Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Author
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Vicki Ree Principal, Concettina Ree Principale, Victoria Ree Principale
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Victoria Principal Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?