Victoria Principal net worth: Victoria Principal is an American actress who has a net worth is $200 million dollars. Born in Fukuoka, Japan, Victoria Principal grew up in a military family and moved around a great deal throughout her school years. She went to school at 17 different schools in London, Puerto Rico, Florida, and Massachusetts, to name just a few places. She began appearing in commercials as a child, but did not intend to pursue acting as a career. After being involved in a serious car accident while in college, she chose to shift her focus to acting, and subsequently moved to Los Angeles. The film's writer expanded her first major role in the film, "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean", because he was impressed with her performance. Her work in that film led to more high profile offers. In the mid-70s, she chose to leave performance and focus on working as an agent. In 1977, however, she was approached by Aaron Spelling and invited to appear in the pilot episode of "Fantasy Island". This led to the role that would make her a bona-fide star as Pamela Barnes Ewing on "Dallas'. Since then, she has appeared on various television shows and is involved with multiple charitable organizations. Victoria also created a successful line of skin care products called Principal Skin which has generated over $1 billion in revenue since it's inception.
Victoria Principal Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Victoria Principal against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 3, 1950 (65 years old)
Businessperson, Actor, Model, Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Author
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Vicki Ree Principal, Concettina Ree Principale, Victoria Ree Principale
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Victoria Principal Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.