Victoria Principal net worth: Victoria Principal is an American actress who has a net worth is $200 million dollars. Born in Fukuoka, Japan, Victoria Principal grew up in a military family and moved around a great deal throughout her school years. She went to school at 17 different schools in London, Puerto Rico, Florida, and Massachusetts, to name just a few places. She began appearing in commercials as a child, but did not intend to pursue acting as a career. After being involved in a serious car accident while in college, she chose to shift her focus to acting, and subsequently moved to Los Angeles. The film's writer expanded her first major role in the film, "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean", because he was impressed with her performance. Her work in that film led to more high profile offers. In the mid-70s, she chose to leave performance and focus on working as an agent. In 1977, however, she was approached by Aaron Spelling and invited to appear in the pilot episode of "Fantasy Island". This led to the role that would make her a bona-fide star as Pamela Barnes Ewing on "Dallas'. Since then, she has appeared on various television shows and is involved with multiple charitable organizations. Victoria also created a successful line of skin care products called Principal Skin which has generated over $1 billion in revenue since it's inception.
Victoria Principal Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Victoria Principal against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 3, 1950 (66 years old)
Businessperson, Actor, Model, Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Author
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Vicki Ree Principal, Concettina Ree Principale, Victoria Ree Principale
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Victoria Principal Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.