Val Kilmer net worth: Val Kilmer is a American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Val Kilmer has earned his net worth through his many acting roles on stage, film and television. Val Kilmer has also lent his voice to several animated films and was the voice of KITT on the short lived TV series Knight Rider. He was born in Los Angeles, California on December 31, 1959. His first official acting role was as an extra in the 1977 film The Deep. He was also an extra in 1979's Apocalypse Now. In 1984, Kilmer's star was launched after appearing the classic comedy Top Secret! He followed this up with another classic 80s comedy, Real Genius. In 1986 his A-List status was solidified after Val landed the role of Iceman in Top Gun which went on to earn more than $350 million worldwide. Some of his other notable movies include Tombstone, Heat, The Doors and Batman Forever.
Val Kilmer Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Television producer, Musician, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Val Edward Kilmer, Edward Val Kilmer
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Val Kilmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Blind Horizon$1,000,000
- At First Sight$9,000,000
- The Saint$6,000,000
- The Island of Dr. Moreau$6,000,000
- Batman Forever$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.