Val Kilmer net worth: Val Kilmer is a American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Val Kilmer has earned his net worth through his many acting roles on stage, film and television. Val Kilmer has also lent his voice to several animated films and was the voice of KITT on the short lived TV series Knight Rider. He was born in Los Angeles, California on December 31, 1959. His first official acting role was as an extra in the 1977 film The Deep. He was also an extra in 1979's Apocalypse Now. In 1984, Kilmer's star was launched after appearing the classic comedy Top Secret! He followed this up with another classic 80s comedy, Real Genius. In 1986 his A-List status was solidified after Val landed the role of Iceman in Top Gun which went on to earn more than $350 million worldwide. Some of his other notable movies include Tombstone, Heat, The Doors and Batman Forever.
Val Kilmer Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Television producer, Musician, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Val Edward Kilmer, Edward Val Kilmer
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Val Kilmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Blind Horizon$1,000,000
- At First Sight$9,000,000
- The Saint$6,000,000
- The Island of Dr. Moreau$6,000,000
- Batman Forever$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy AmericansThe "American Dream" is alive and well, if you operate in the tech or hedge fund space…