Val Kilmer net worth: Val Kilmer is a American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Val Kilmer has earned his net worth through his many acting roles on stage, film and television. Val Kilmer has also lent his voice to several animated films and was the voice of KITT on the short lived TV series Knight Rider. He was born in Los Angeles, California on December 31, 1959. His first official acting role was as an extra in the 1977 film The Deep. He was also an extra in 1979's Apocalypse Now. In 1984, Kilmer's star was launched after appearing the classic comedy Top Secret! He followed this up with another classic 80s comedy, Real Genius. In 1986 his A-List status was solidified after Val landed the role of Iceman in Top Gun which went on to earn more than $350 million worldwide. Some of his other notable movies include Tombstone, Heat, The Doors and Batman Forever.
Val Kilmer Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Television producer, Musician, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Val Edward Kilmer, Edward Val Kilmer
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Val Kilmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Blind Horizon$1,000,000
- At First Sight$9,000,000
- The Saint$6,000,000
- The Island of Dr. Moreau$6,000,000
- Batman Forever$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.